In an anonymous city of sin, a motley crew of nine gamblers — whose fates will intertwine Crash-style as they all plummet further into their gambling addictions — is about to discover the cruel hell a casino habit can wreak. ”It’s this horrible addiction that has no loyalty to race or age or circumstance…It’s a very seductive world of quick fixes,” says director Mark Rydell (an Oscar nominee for 1981’s On Golden Pond). ”Gamblers are mothers, brothers, dreamers, lovers.” And, he hopes, lucky where it really counts — with moviegoers. (May 18)
Posted May 14 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Royals': Elizabeth Hurley mocks Hugh Grant in season premiere
- Westworld finale recap in progress: 'The Bicameral Mind'
- 'The Walking Dead': Watch a sneak peek of the midseason finale
- 'Rogue One' creatures highlighted in behind-the-scenes video
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- 'The Walking Dead': Chandler Riggs on Carl's biggest episode ever
- Juliette Lewis talks explosive 'Secrets and Lies' finale
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big