Attention! Your attention please. This is a test of the Emergency PopWatch System. NBC has leaked onto YouTube a one-minute clip of its new Bionic Woman remake (coming this fall to the network’s Wednesday-night lineup). Whatever you do, don’t watch it. I’m serious. I know what you’re thinking, it’s from the folks who brought you Battlestar Galactica, that Michelle Ryan looks so lovely, and it’s only 60 seconds… what’s the harm? But if you’re anything like me, with a faltering social life and two overburdened DVRs, this is not what you need in your life right now. And just because I’m gonna be plagued by the mean shakes from now till September doesn’t mean it has to happen to you. So once again, do not watch this Bionic Woman clip!!! You may now return to your regularly scheduled procrastination activities. Thank you.
Posted May 15 2007 — 10:33 PM EDT
- 'Frozen' holiday special to air on ABC in 2017
- Ben Stiller, Penélope Cruz strut on 'Zoolander 2' premiere's red-carpet runway
- Gwen Stefani shares track list for third solo album
- 'The Flash': 13 most shocking moments from Team Flash's trip to Earth-2
- Kanye West: ‘Bill Cosby innocent'
- Natalie Portman, Nicholas Hoult cast in 'The Death and Life of John F. Donovan'
- Johnny Depp to star in 'The Invisible Man' for Universal