Attention! Your attention please. This is a test of the Emergency PopWatch System. NBC has leaked onto YouTube a one-minute clip of its new Bionic Woman remake (coming this fall to the network’s Wednesday-night lineup). Whatever you do, don’t watch it. I’m serious. I know what you’re thinking, it’s from the folks who brought you Battlestar Galactica, that Michelle Ryan looks so lovely, and it’s only 60 seconds… what’s the harm? But if you’re anything like me, with a faltering social life and two overburdened DVRs, this is not what you need in your life right now. And just because I’m gonna be plagued by the mean shakes from now till September doesn’t mean it has to happen to you. So once again, do not watch this Bionic Woman clip!!! You may now return to your regularly scheduled procrastination activities. Thank you.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Scientology doc 'Going Clear' airing Sunday on HBO
- Kids' Choice Awards 2015: See who got slimed
- 'Home' is where the weekend box office crown is: $54M debut
- Destiny's Child reunited at Stellar Gospel Music Awards
- Angelina Jolie visits the Kids Choice Awards
- 'Walking Dead': You can live in Alexandria--for real!
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!