Attention! Your attention please. This is a test of the Emergency PopWatch System. NBC has leaked onto YouTube a one-minute clip of its new Bionic Woman remake (coming this fall to the network’s Wednesday-night lineup). Whatever you do, don’t watch it. I’m serious. I know what you’re thinking, it’s from the folks who brought you Battlestar Galactica, that Michelle Ryan looks so lovely, and it’s only 60 seconds… what’s the harm? But if you’re anything like me, with a faltering social life and two overburdened DVRs, this is not what you need in your life right now. And just because I’m gonna be plagued by the mean shakes from now till September doesn’t mean it has to happen to you. So once again, do not watch this Bionic Woman clip!!! You may now return to your regularly scheduled procrastination activities. Thank you.
Posted May 15 2007 — 10:33 PM EDT
- 'Bring It On' cast gets together for spirited EW reunion
- See James Corden as Brad Pitt in 'Seven' for 'Inappropriate Musicals'
- Taylor Swift may take break after '1989' tour
- Kendrick Lamar announces eight-date tour
- Ellen Pompeo dings Daniel Craig over Bond comments
- EW turns 25: See the stars who wished us a happy birthday
- Joshua Malina & Scott Foley talk 'Paris Is Burning' in ‘Folina: A 'Scandal' Hangover Blog’