Attention! Your attention please. This is a test of the Emergency PopWatch System. NBC has leaked onto YouTube a one-minute clip of its new Bionic Woman remake (coming this fall to the network’s Wednesday-night lineup). Whatever you do, don’t watch it. I’m serious. I know what you’re thinking, it’s from the folks who brought you Battlestar Galactica, that Michelle Ryan looks so lovely, and it’s only 60 seconds… what’s the harm? But if you’re anything like me, with a faltering social life and two overburdened DVRs, this is not what you need in your life right now. And just because I’m gonna be plagued by the mean shakes from now till September doesn’t mean it has to happen to you. So once again, do not watch this Bionic Woman clip!!! You may now return to your regularly scheduled procrastination activities. Thank you.
Posted May 15 2007 — 10:33 PM EDT
- Donald Trump is suing Univision
- You can now listen to Matt Bomer cover D'Angelo
- 'Mighty Morphin Power Rangers' comics are coming: EW exclusive reveal of Green Ranger cover
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner to divorce
- Rob Thomas details new solo album 'The Great Unknown'
- See the first extended look at 'Rory McIlroy PGA Tour'
- Rick Moody to write memoir detailing his second marriage
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!