Attention! Your attention please. This is a test of the Emergency PopWatch System. NBC has leaked onto YouTube a one-minute clip of its new Bionic Woman remake (coming this fall to the network’s Wednesday-night lineup). Whatever you do, don’t watch it. I’m serious. I know what you’re thinking, it’s from the folks who brought you Battlestar Galactica, that Michelle Ryan looks so lovely, and it’s only 60 seconds… what’s the harm? But if you’re anything like me, with a faltering social life and two overburdened DVRs, this is not what you need in your life right now. And just because I’m gonna be plagued by the mean shakes from now till September doesn’t mean it has to happen to you. So once again, do not watch this Bionic Woman clip!!! You may now return to your regularly scheduled procrastination activities. Thank you.
Posted May 15 2007 — 10:33 PM EDT
- Andrew Lincoln tells you what is coming up next on 'The Walking Dead'
- See the Mountain from 'Game of Thrones' toss a keg 23 feet in the air
- Hear Beyoncé on Coldplay's new song
- 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer shatters Marvel viewing record
- See Skrillex's insane video for his remix of GTA's 'Red Lips'
- New Order releases statement about Peter Hook's lawsuit against band
- See the 'Fresh Off The Boat' cast invoke Ang Lee in Golden Globes plea