So, PopWatchers, I hate to point this out to you, but NBC has made an outrageous decision. No, they have NOT canceled Friday Night Lights, but they have changed its timeslot to Friday nights at 10 p.m. I am bewildered; the folks at NBC don’t see a good thing when they’ve got it. They are setting the show up to fail! To add insult to injury, Deal or No Deal will be airing during not one, but TWO primetime slots during the week! It’s Howie Mandel for goodness’ sake — who wants to watch his sorry cueball!? Okay, that was a little rude. But I’m upset! This fall our social lives may be at risk. I’ve personally got some big decisions to make. Or perhaps I will just break down and throw more money to the hand that feeds and get a DVR.
Posted May 15 2007 — 3:53 PM EDT
- How Ann Coulter hijacked the Rob Lowe roast
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good