So, PopWatchers, I hate to point this out to you, but NBC has made an outrageous decision. No, they have NOT canceled Friday Night Lights, but they have changed its timeslot to Friday nights at 10 p.m. I am bewildered; the folks at NBC don’t see a good thing when they’ve got it. They are setting the show up to fail! To add insult to injury, Deal or No Deal will be airing during not one, but TWO primetime slots during the week! It’s Howie Mandel for goodness’ sake — who wants to watch his sorry cueball!? Okay, that was a little rude. But I’m upset! This fall our social lives may be at risk. I’ve personally got some big decisions to make. Or perhaps I will just break down and throw more money to the hand that feeds and get a DVR.
Posted May 15 2007 — 3:53 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters