So, PopWatchers, I hate to point this out to you, but NBC has made an outrageous decision. No, they have NOT canceled Friday Night Lights, but they have changed its timeslot to Friday nights at 10 p.m. I am bewildered; the folks at NBC don’t see a good thing when they’ve got it. They are setting the show up to fail! To add insult to injury, Deal or No Deal will be airing during not one, but TWO primetime slots during the week! It’s Howie Mandel for goodness’ sake — who wants to watch his sorry cueball!? Okay, that was a little rude. But I’m upset! This fall our social lives may be at risk. I’ve personally got some big decisions to make. Or perhaps I will just break down and throw more money to the hand that feeds and get a DVR.
Posted May 15 2007 — 3:53 PM EDT
- 'Wildest Dreams' director responds to allegations of colonialism in Taylor Swift video
- How the new Oscar producers plan to change the show (and make it shorter)
- 'Batmetal Returns' to cover Dethklok, and destroy some of your favorite cartoon characters
- Cute 10-year-old girl stymies NFL stars with great questions
- Ansel Elgort to star in '80s CIA drama 'Code Name Veil'
- 'Concussion' director hits back at NYT 'hatchet-job'
- 'The 100' boss shares sneak peek at Clarke's new look
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!