EW.com Assistant Photo Producer Samantha Harmon came across this unlikely video of Sting and Bruce Springsteen performing a live duet version of the latter’s “The River.” Unlikely because who’d have imagined a) that Sting could credibly interpret one of Bruce’s down-home working-class anthems, and b) that Sting would look so good rocking a ponytail? Check out the Stingspreen duet below, and let us know what you think.
Posted May 16 2007 — 9:22 PM EDT
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!