EW.com Assistant Photo Producer Samantha Harmon came across this unlikely video of Sting and Bruce Springsteen performing a live duet version of the latter’s “The River.” Unlikely because who’d have imagined a) that Sting could credibly interpret one of Bruce’s down-home working-class anthems, and b) that Sting would look so good rocking a ponytail? Check out the Stingspreen duet below, and let us know what you think.
Posted May 16 2007 — 9:22 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt