EW.com Assistant Photo Producer Samantha Harmon came across this unlikely video of Sting and Bruce Springsteen performing a live duet version of the latter’s “The River.” Unlikely because who’d have imagined a) that Sting could credibly interpret one of Bruce’s down-home working-class anthems, and b) that Sting would look so good rocking a ponytail? Check out the Stingspreen duet below, and let us know what you think.
Posted May 16 2007 — 9:22 PM EDT
- 'The Girl on the Train' switch from London to New York explained
- Beyoncé remembers Aaliyah with throwback VMAs video
- Homeland Security investigating Leslie Jones website hack
- Kings of Leon set release date for new album 'Walls'
- HBO to air Tracey Ullman sketch series, T.J. Miller stand-up special
- Britney Spears had never seen Carpool Karaoke before segment
- Aaron Paul wants to adopt 'Stranger Things' Millie Bobby Brown