If you, like me and my friend Eva, occassionally stop and wonder what happened to Jeff Richards, look below. You might remember him from Saturday Night Live — he was Drunk Girl (incoherently flirting with Jimmy Fallon during “Weekend Update”) and Baby K (an infant rapper who liked to show off his crib). You might also know him from MADtv, but I’ve never watched that show, so you’re on your own there.Looks like he’s been keeping busy doing standup and blogging. Nice to see you again, Jeff. Don’t be a stranger.
Posted May 17 2007 — 7:56 PM EDT
- Comic-Con: 'South Park' creators won't do another Pokémon episode
- Comic-Con 2016: ‘Scream Queens’ boss teases ‘bloodier and funnier’ season 2
- LISTEN: Jamie Lee Curtis: ‘Everyone is an a—hole' on 'Scream Queens'
- WATCH: See the new trailer for the secret 'Blair Witch' sequel
- 'Ms. Marvel' co-creator on helping to make comics more diverse
- 'iZombie' panel reveals Robert Knepper's return as Blaine's dad
- John Lewis on civil rights leaders: 'We didn't hate'