If you, like me and my friend Eva, occassionally stop and wonder what happened to Jeff Richards, look below. You might remember him from Saturday Night Live — he was Drunk Girl (incoherently flirting with Jimmy Fallon during “Weekend Update”) and Baby K (an infant rapper who liked to show off his crib). You might also know him from MADtv, but I’ve never watched that show, so you’re on your own there.Looks like he’s been keeping busy doing standup and blogging. Nice to see you again, Jeff. Don’t be a stranger.
Posted May 17 2007 — 7:56 PM EDT
- Maria Menounos named co-anchor at 'E! News'
- 'The Fighter' actor Sean Malone dies following drowning incident
- Alyssa Milano and 'Hacktivist' writers dish on comics and technology
- Lupita Nyong'o to star in New York play written by 'Walking Dead' star
- Bikini Kill will release three new songs
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' creators on ... another sequel?
- Ivan Reitman releases statement on 'Ghostbusters' franchise
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!