If you, like me and my friend Eva, occassionally stop and wonder what happened to Jeff Richards, look below. You might remember him from Saturday Night Live — he was Drunk Girl (incoherently flirting with Jimmy Fallon during “Weekend Update”) and Baby K (an infant rapper who liked to show off his crib). You might also know him from MADtv, but I’ve never watched that show, so you’re on your own there.Looks like he’s been keeping busy doing standup and blogging. Nice to see you again, Jeff. Don’t be a stranger.
Posted May 17 2007 — 7:56 PM EDT
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!