A clunky family-therapy soaper that exploits Lindsay Lohan’s image. She plays a baby harlot who spends the summer with her scolding grandmother (Jane Fonda). Leave it to Garry Marshall to make a feel-good movie about alcoholism, nymphomania, and a possible case of child sexual abuse.
Genre: Comedy, Drama; Starring: Jane Fonda, Lindsay Lohan, Felicity Huffman, Dermot Mulroney; Director: Garry Marshall; Author: Mark Andrus; Release Date Wide: 05/11/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 111; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Universal
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- Ariana Grande adds new dates and cities to The Honeymoon Tour
- 'Saturday Night Live' best host poll: The Rock flexes his comedy muscles
- Smashing Pumpkins explore PTSD in "Drum + Fife" video
- 'Sherlock' co-creator: For the last time, Holmes is not gay
- Jamie Foxx makes controversial Bruce Jenner joke at iHeartRadio Music Awards
- Play a 'Super Mario 64' level online for free
- Death threats against BBC director investigated following Jeremy Clarkson firing
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!