A clunky family-therapy soaper that exploits Lindsay Lohan’s image. She plays a baby harlot who spends the summer with her scolding grandmother (Jane Fonda). Leave it to Garry Marshall to make a feel-good movie about alcoholism, nymphomania, and a possible case of child sexual abuse.
Genre: Comedy, Drama; Starring: Jane Fonda, Lindsay Lohan, Felicity Huffman, Dermot Mulroney; Director: Garry Marshall; Author: Mark Andrus; Release Date Wide: 05/11/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 111; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Universal
Posted May 18 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- In defense of Chris Farley... underrated movie star
- Meryl Streep and Rick Springfield rock out in 'Cold One' music video premiere
- 'Humans' renewed for season 2
- U2 performs tribute to Lou Reed with Paul Simon at Madison Square Garden
- How to pretend you've read 'Infinite Jest'
- Elders react to 'Batman v Superman' trailer
- 'The Walking Dead' showrunner talks comic villain Negan in season 6
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Helen Mirren, Tom Cruise, The Baldwins & More!