A clunky family-therapy soaper that exploits Lindsay Lohan’s image. She plays a baby harlot who spends the summer with her scolding grandmother (Jane Fonda). Leave it to Garry Marshall to make a feel-good movie about alcoholism, nymphomania, and a possible case of child sexual abuse.
Genre: Comedy, Drama; Starring: Jane Fonda, Lindsay Lohan, Felicity Huffman, Dermot Mulroney; Director: Garry Marshall; Author: Mark Andrus; Release Date Wide: 05/11/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 111; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Universal
Posted May 18 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Pharrell, Beck, Janelle Monae, more to play Nile Rodgers' music festival
- 'Island of Dr. Moreau' doc sets Blu-ray release date
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' clip: 'Who puts broccoli on pizza?'
- CBS developing 'Brady Bunch,' 'Cheers' stage shows
- Roberto Clemente biopic being developed by Legendary
- Leonard Nimoy's son launches Kickstarter supporting 'For the Love of Spock' documentary
- Check out Sloane Crosley's trippy animation for 'The Clasp' covers