A clunky family-therapy soaper that exploits Lindsay Lohan’s image. She plays a baby harlot who spends the summer with her scolding grandmother (Jane Fonda). Leave it to Garry Marshall to make a feel-good movie about alcoholism, nymphomania, and a possible case of child sexual abuse.
Genre: Comedy, Drama; Starring: Jane Fonda, Lindsay Lohan, Felicity Huffman, Dermot Mulroney; Director: Garry Marshall; Author: Mark Andrus; Release Date Wide: 05/11/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 111; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Universal
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- 'Person of Interest' season 4 finale react: A new world order
- 'Forever' exec producer on Henry's secret--safe or out?
- Casting Net: Ashton Kutcher, Josh Hartnett cast in James Franco's 'The Long Home'
- Tom Brokaw vs. cancer: 'Dateline' special
- 'New Girl' react: A modest proposal
- 'New Girl' boss on that season finale shocker--and what's next
- 'Law & Order: SVU' welcomes back familiar faces; get the scoop, watch a sneak peek
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!