”I was really nervous,” says the 38-year-old Entourage star. What had him so jittery? Lloyd’s go-get-‘em speech to Ari (Jeremy Piven) after the agent was fired at the end of season 2. ”I’m not sure that the producers and writers thought I could handle it. The first two takes were horrible. But basically I said [to myself], This is your moment to shine, and if you don’t grab it, you have no one to blame but yourself. So I just did it.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- Listen to EW's Sirius XM spotlight on the women of comedy, featuring Kristen Schaal
- De La Soul to fund new album via Kickstarter
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' spinoff finds its Hawkgirl: Broadway star Ciara Renee
- Wilco protests Indiana law, nixes concert
- Oxygen, Esquire Network partner on companion series 'Living With Funny,' 'Comedians of L.A.'
- 'The Flash': Mark Hamill on reprising Trickster role, bringing out epic 'Star Wars' nod
- Disney eyes live-action 'Mulan' film
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!