”I was really nervous,” says the 38-year-old Entourage star. What had him so jittery? Lloyd’s go-get-‘em speech to Ari (Jeremy Piven) after the agent was fired at the end of season 2. ”I’m not sure that the producers and writers thought I could handle it. The first two takes were horrible. But basically I said [to myself], This is your moment to shine, and if you don’t grab it, you have no one to blame but yourself. So I just did it.”
Posted May 18 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How one comic book is tackling female sexuality in totally new ways
- Director Jon Watts on how 'Cop Car' helped him land 'Spider-Man'
- Seth Rollins broke John Cena's nose on 'WWE Monday Night Raw' but the fight continued on
- Hear an exclusive Deer Tick song from upcoming Amazon Music playlist
- Farm Aid 30th anniversary show to feature new stars
- Mike Huckabee's holocaust comment leaves Jon Stewart speechless
- Jimmy Kimmel makes 'Bachelorette' couple promise to never break up
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Beyoncé, Kanye West, Uma Thurman & More!