”I was really nervous,” says the 38-year-old Entourage star. What had him so jittery? Lloyd’s go-get-‘em speech to Ari (Jeremy Piven) after the agent was fired at the end of season 2. ”I’m not sure that the producers and writers thought I could handle it. The first two takes were horrible. But basically I said [to myself], This is your moment to shine, and if you don’t grab it, you have no one to blame but yourself. So I just did it.”
Posted May 18 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Wilmer Valderrama signs on to Fox's 'Minority Report' pilot
- 'The Good Wife' recap: No harm, no foul, and 'microbursts of contempt'
- 'The Good Wife' recap: Sex, secrets, and radical politics
- 'The Good Wife' recap: Michael J. Fox returned: A pest with pesticides?
- Marc Cuban, Ann Coulter join ‘Sharknado 3’ as president and VP
- The EW Guide to Music Festival Season 2015
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Season 7 trailer: Bethenny's back