Following his turn as a mustached hitman in The Matador, Pierce Brosnan again experiments with genre and facial hair as a hirsute fugitive in this Western chase, which finds a vengeful Liam Neeson tracking the onetime James Bond from snowy mountain to sun-blasted desert. But with Seraphim Falls collapsing into pretentious phantasmagoria, the result is a better ad for the beautiful New Mexico locales than the unsure plotting skills of co-writer/director David Von Ancken. EXTRAS An unremarkable commentary from Von Ancken and Brosnan. B-
Genre: Western, Action/Adventure; Starring: Pierce Brosnan, Liam Neeson, Angie Harmon; Director: David Von Ancken; Author: Abby Everett Jaques, David Von Ancken; Release Date Limited: 01/26/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 115; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Samuel Goldwyn Films
Posted May 18 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'