Following his turn as a mustached hitman in The Matador, Pierce Brosnan again experiments with genre and facial hair as a hirsute fugitive in this Western chase, which finds a vengeful Liam Neeson tracking the onetime James Bond from snowy mountain to sun-blasted desert. But with Seraphim Falls collapsing into pretentious phantasmagoria, the result is a better ad for the beautiful New Mexico locales than the unsure plotting skills of co-writer/director David Von Ancken. EXTRAS An unremarkable commentary from Von Ancken and Brosnan. B-
Genre: Western, Action/Adventure; Starring: Pierce Brosnan, Liam Neeson, Angie Harmon; Director: David Von Ancken; Author: Abby Everett Jaques, David Von Ancken; Runtime (in minutes): 115; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Samuel Goldwyn Films
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- Bruce Jenner interview draws 16.9M viewers; best Friday night non-sports TV ratings since '03
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': Daisy Ridley reveals Rey secrets
- Bruce Jenner reality series will debut on E! in July
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'