The most super-awesome special effect in the history of cinema. Plus: An open audition for the most super-awesome fighter in the history of cinema. (Thanks to Jason Adams and Josh Wolk — two of the most super-awesome colleagues in the history of cinema.)
Posted May 18 2007 — 10:00 AM EDT
- Lilly Singh admits the hardest part of filming 'A Trip to Unicorn Island'
- Amy Schumer takes on serious role in veteran drama 'Thank You for Your Service'
- 'Vinyl' showrunner Terence Winter picks his favorite vinyl record
- Starz greenlights 'White Queen' sequel 'The White Princess'
- Josh Gad to star in weight-loss comedy 'Heavy Duty'
- 'Frozen' musical sets Broadway arrival for 2018
- Will Smith praises 'Fresh Prince' costar Janet Hubert after recent barbs