In response to the American Film Institute’s yearly “100 ____” compilations (Laughs, Thrills, Quotes, etc.) — and in wry anticipation of AFI’s annual June special — one enterprising YouTuber named “AlonzoMosleyFBI” put together this terrific countdown of clips from familiar films with snippets of dialogue mentioning every number from 100 down to 1. My personal fave was No. 31 because it had nothing to do with the rest of the movie and yet was amazing. Drinking game: Take a sip each time someone says a number. Wait, don’t. According to the timestamp next to my byline, it’s currently 6 a.m. on a Monday.
Posted May 21 2007 — 10:00 AM EDT
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room
- Blood, Next, Heaven, and more ambiguous film titles that confuse Google