In response to the American Film Institute’s yearly “100 ____” compilations (Laughs, Thrills, Quotes, etc.) — and in wry anticipation of AFI’s annual June special — one enterprising YouTuber named “AlonzoMosleyFBI” put together this terrific countdown of clips from familiar films with snippets of dialogue mentioning every number from 100 down to 1. My personal fave was No. 31 because it had nothing to do with the rest of the movie and yet was amazing. Drinking game: Take a sip each time someone says a number. Wait, don’t. According to the timestamp next to my byline, it’s currently 6 a.m. on a Monday.
Posted May 21 2007 — 10:00 AM EDT
- See Ryan Reynolds give Conan O’Brien a massage as Deadpool (with panda tears)
- Kevin Bacon campaigns for more male nudity in Hollywood in mock PSA
- See the first trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool'
- 'Playing House' season 2 premiere react: Did you find the BFFs' return 'totes kewl'?
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'