You read it here, PopWatchers, Apolo Anton Ohno won Dancing with the Stars — actually, you read it here a long time ago, before the season even began, in a little blog post that I wrote in February. I believe my exact words about A.A.O. were: “He’s gonna win, duh.” Well, duh, PopWatchers, duh! I nailed it, baby! Vegas, here I come! So, anyway, that’s all. Thanks in advance for your props.
Posted May 23 2007 — 7:07 PM EDT
- WATCH: Danny McBride teases Neal's redemption on 'Vice Principals'
- Will Forte teases 'Last Man on Earth' season 3: 'New... Malibu... Death'
- Comic-Con 2016: 5 things to know from 'Riverdale' pilot
- WATCH: Sigourney Weaver thought she 'f---ed up' iconic 'Aliens' line
- WATCH: 'The Originals' cast discusses the 5-year time jump
- WATCH: 'Once Upon a Time' star: 'We're all facing our own baggage'
- WATCH: 'Lucifer' cast says Mom is 'hell-bent on revenge'