The heartwarming story of a middle-aged innocent’s quest for love and a hairless chest. EXTRAS A trailer for (and free ticket to) director/ co-writer Judd Apatow’s new comedy, Knocked Up, seems to be The 40 Year-Old Virgin: Double Your Pleasure Edition’s sole reason for being. Deleted scenes and commentary are holdovers from previous releases; new bonuses like unrevealing audition tapes and old promotional specials from Comedy Central and Cinemax are flimsy. It’s ironic that a DVD about a virgin would try so hard to screw you. C-
Posted May 25 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Amy Schumer says theater shooting left her 'legit heartbroken'
- Deadpool makes a cameo in new 'Fantastic Four' trailer
- Drake disses Meek Mill during OVO Fest set
- Ellen DeGeneres tweets support for Amy Schumer after gun control speech
- 'Significant Mother' react: What did you think?
- Casting Net: Ali Larter returns for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter'
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen