The heartwarming story of a middle-aged innocent’s quest for love and a hairless chest. EXTRAS A trailer for (and free ticket to) director/ co-writer Judd Apatow’s new comedy, Knocked Up, seems to be The 40 Year-Old Virgin: Double Your Pleasure Edition’s sole reason for being. Deleted scenes and commentary are holdovers from previous releases; new bonuses like unrevealing audition tapes and old promotional specials from Comedy Central and Cinemax are flimsy. It’s ironic that a DVD about a virgin would try so hard to screw you. C-
Posted May 25 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Quantico' scores full season order from ABC
- Steve Wozniak explains what’s real and what’s fake in 'Steve Jobs'
- Todrick Hall releases 'Hocus Pocus' spoof
- Donald Trump to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Dave Grohl tells Foo Fighters crowd the band recorded five new songs
- 'Beauty and the Beast' to end with season 4
- T.I. apologizes for saying a woman can't be president
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6
- Cast Reunions: See Costars Then And Now