The heartwarming story of a middle-aged innocent’s quest for love and a hairless chest. EXTRAS A trailer for (and free ticket to) director/ co-writer Judd Apatow’s new comedy, Knocked Up, seems to be The 40 Year-Old Virgin: Double Your Pleasure Edition’s sole reason for being. Deleted scenes and commentary are holdovers from previous releases; new bonuses like unrevealing audition tapes and old promotional specials from Comedy Central and Cinemax are flimsy. It’s ironic that a DVD about a virgin would try so hard to screw you. C-
Posted May 25 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: Jason Isaacs to play villain in Gore Verbinski's horror flick 'A Cure for Wellness'
- 'Stitchers' react: Ambitious premise loses its thread
- Jay Rock shares introspective 'Money Trees Deuce'
- 'Entourage' becomes next victim of 'Honest Trailers' treatment
- 'Paper Towns' trailer sets up the mystery of Margo
- Twisted Sister documentary acquired by Music Box Films
- Gillian Anderson-led 'Streetcar Named Desire' coming to New York