The heartwarming story of a middle-aged innocent’s quest for love and a hairless chest. EXTRAS A trailer for (and free ticket to) director/ co-writer Judd Apatow’s new comedy, Knocked Up, seems to be The 40 Year-Old Virgin: Double Your Pleasure Edition’s sole reason for being. Deleted scenes and commentary are holdovers from previous releases; new bonuses like unrevealing audition tapes and old promotional specials from Comedy Central and Cinemax are flimsy. It’s ironic that a DVD about a virgin would try so hard to screw you. C-
Posted May 25 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- John Green, Veronica Roth among YA authors sharing first vote stories
- Can 'Allied' survive the Brad Pitt-Angelina Jolie breakup?
- How Paul Thomas Anderson's 'The Master' inspired the 'Exorcist' TV show
- Angelina Jolie in talks to star in war drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Pitch': A radio caller thought Ginny Baker was a real baseball player
- 'Timeless' showrunners say TV has become too 'dark'
- 5 key tracks on the 'American Honey' soundtrack