The heartwarming story of a middle-aged innocent’s quest for love and a hairless chest. EXTRAS A trailer for (and free ticket to) director/ co-writer Judd Apatow’s new comedy, Knocked Up, seems to be The 40 Year-Old Virgin: Double Your Pleasure Edition’s sole reason for being. Deleted scenes and commentary are holdovers from previous releases; new bonuses like unrevealing audition tapes and old promotional specials from Comedy Central and Cinemax are flimsy. It’s ironic that a DVD about a virgin would try so hard to screw you. C-
Posted May 25 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on his acerbic antihero 'Deadpool'
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters