The heartwarming story of a middle-aged innocent’s quest for love and a hairless chest. EXTRAS A trailer for (and free ticket to) director/ co-writer Judd Apatow’s new comedy, Knocked Up, seems to be The 40 Year-Old Virgin: Double Your Pleasure Edition’s sole reason for being. Deleted scenes and commentary are holdovers from previous releases; new bonuses like unrevealing audition tapes and old promotional specials from Comedy Central and Cinemax are flimsy. It’s ironic that a DVD about a virgin would try so hard to screw you. C-
Posted May 25 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel