”Something that has no sex scenes or kissing.” That’s how Spider-Man 3 star (and new mom) Bryce Dallas Howard, 26, imagines her dream project with Dad, director Ron. But she’d want to earn it. ”It would be really shameful if I were cast just because I was his daughter. What’s most important is that there is no other actress who would be better [for the part]. That may take a while — that may take forever!”
Posted May 25 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How well do you know your geek trivia? Take EW's Comic-Con quiz to find out
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' won't show new trailer at Comic-Con
- Amy Schumer is 'taking responsibility' for controversial joke
- Listen to Liam Payne sing in the shower
- Jeremy Sisto to star in ABC's 'Wicked City'
- 'Inside Out' finally beat 'Jurassic World' at the box office
- Dennis Rodman guest stars in Skrillex, Yogi, and Pusha T's creepy music video
- Soundbites of the week: Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!