”Something that has no sex scenes or kissing.” That’s how Spider-Man 3 star (and new mom) Bryce Dallas Howard, 26, imagines her dream project with Dad, director Ron. But she’d want to earn it. ”It would be really shameful if I were cast just because I was his daughter. What’s most important is that there is no other actress who would be better [for the part]. That may take a while — that may take forever!”
Posted May 25 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sesame Street' parodies THAT 'When Harry Met Sally' scene
- Jack Nicholson and Shelley Duvall lay out Beyond Fest lineup
- Marvel shares sneak peek at season 2 of 'Agent Carter'
- Are 'The Revenant' and other Christmas releases at risk of losing SAG voters
- Scott Van Pelt on new midnight 'SportsCenter'
- See an exclusive clip from bonkers Italian horror movie spoof 'The Editor'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star James Pickens Jr. joins Twitter
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!