”Something that has no sex scenes or kissing.” That’s how Spider-Man 3 star (and new mom) Bryce Dallas Howard, 26, imagines her dream project with Dad, director Ron. But she’d want to earn it. ”It would be really shameful if I were cast just because I was his daughter. What’s most important is that there is no other actress who would be better [for the part]. That may take a while — that may take forever!”
Posted May 25 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears, James Corden reenact '...Baby One More Time'
- 'Scream Queens' season 2 promo pics: The doctors (and nurses) are in
- Marvin Kaplan, 'Alice' and 'Top Cat' actor, dies at 89
- Kanye West's Saint Pablo Tour has a flying stage
- 'American Horror Story' teaser channels 'Children of the Corn'
- Mayim Bialik, Marcie Leeds recreate their 'Beaches' opening scene
- Demi Moore joins R-rated comedy 'Rock That Body'