”Something that has no sex scenes or kissing.” That’s how Spider-Man 3 star (and new mom) Bryce Dallas Howard, 26, imagines her dream project with Dad, director Ron. But she’d want to earn it. ”It would be really shameful if I were cast just because I was his daughter. What’s most important is that there is no other actress who would be better [for the part]. That may take a while — that may take forever!”
Posted May 25 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt