A lot of EW.com readers over at Doc Jensen’s Lost TV Watch have been wondering why the fur of the animal that died on Suicide Jack’s chin was bright brown — instead of the salt-and-pepper stubble he worked very hard to achieve on the Island. I don’t even want to touch that. Only fools are enslaved by time and space. They probably just did not realize using a skunk was an option. Instead, we present to you, via Thighs Wide Shut, a roundup of thicket-like pop-culture beards over the years. As one commenter already noted, Katie Holmes is missing, but you can’t win ‘em all. Go ahead. This is the only appropriate way to enter the long weekend. Have a good one, by the way. Aren’t we festive!? Beards!
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- 'Person of Interest' season 4 finale react: A new world order
- 'Forever' exec producer on Henry's secret--safe or out?
- Casting Net: Ashton Kutcher, Josh Hartnett cast in James Franco's 'The Long Home'
- Tom Brokaw vs. cancer: 'Dateline' special
- 'New Girl' react: A modest proposal
- 'New Girl' boss on that season finale shocker--and what's next
- 'Law & Order: SVU' welcomes back familiar faces; get the scoop, watch a sneak peek
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!