A lot of EW.com readers over at Doc Jensen’s Lost TV Watch have been wondering why the fur of the animal that died on Suicide Jack’s chin was bright brown — instead of the salt-and-pepper stubble he worked very hard to achieve on the Island. I don’t even want to touch that. Only fools are enslaved by time and space. They probably just did not realize using a skunk was an option. Instead, we present to you, via Thighs Wide Shut, a roundup of thicket-like pop-culture beards over the years. As one commenter already noted, Katie Holmes is missing, but you can’t win ‘em all. Go ahead. This is the only appropriate way to enter the long weekend. Have a good one, by the way. Aren’t we festive!? Beards!
Posted May 25 2007 — 11:11 PM EDT
- Can the 'Legends of Tomorrow' ever truly defeat Vandal Savage?
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on how he was forced into 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'
- Casting Net: Taraji P. Henson to star in Hidden Figures
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Ellen Pompeo on Meredith-centric midseason return
- Nasim Pedrad to play teenage boy in Fox pilot 'Chad: An American Boy'
- A house divided in 'House of Cards' season 4 trailer
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival casts former 'Bunheads' star Sutton Foster
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday