GWM ISO SOS: That’s right! I’m still looking for my official SOS (Song Of Summer) 2007. Me: Expired driver’s license, but still love to walk super-fast down the sidewalk with my iPod and pretend the windows are rolled down. Have had more than my share of straightforward rock anthems and otherworldly Timbaland numbers. It’s summer, yo! I need a jaunty melody! I want to sing along with you (after a mojito or two), and also DANCE. You: Velcro chorus and driving beat an absolute must. Flawless vocals completely negotiable. In fact, willing to put up with something a little nasal if accompanied by guitar riffs that hearken back to “Blue Monday.” Are YOU ready to be my SOS? Then hit me back. Though all bets are off if Fantasia releases “Baby Makin’ Hips.”
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
Powered by AOL Video
- 'American Idol' alum Justin Guarini on how he became Diet Dr. Pepper’s Lil' Sweet
- Scott Weiland on his new album Blaster and the power of David Bowie
- 'Wolf Creek' filmmaker to direct James Gunn-scripted 'The Belco Experiment'
- Netflix orders season 2 of 'Bloodline'
- 'Room 237' team launches Kickstarter campaign for mysterious new project
- Nathan Fillion shares his love letter to 'Walking Dead'
- Kevin Hooks to direct Nelson Mandela mini-series for BET Networks
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!