GWM ISO SOS: That’s right! I’m still looking for my official SOS (Song Of Summer) 2007. Me: Expired driver’s license, but still love to walk super-fast down the sidewalk with my iPod and pretend the windows are rolled down. Have had more than my share of straightforward rock anthems and otherworldly Timbaland numbers. It’s summer, yo! I need a jaunty melody! I want to sing along with you (after a mojito or two), and also DANCE. You: Velcro chorus and driving beat an absolute must. Flawless vocals completely negotiable. In fact, willing to put up with something a little nasal if accompanied by guitar riffs that hearken back to “Blue Monday.” Are YOU ready to be my SOS? Then hit me back. Though all bets are off if Fantasia releases “Baby Makin’ Hips.”
Posted May 25 2007 — 9:20 PM EDT
Powered by AOL Video
- 'Scandal' stars tour the White House ahead of Correspondents' Dinner
- Paul Rudd had a fanboy moment over 'Captain America: Civil War'
- James Gunn's parents visited the set of 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2'
- 'Captain America: Civil War' video spotlights Steve-Bucky relationship
- WATCH: Susan Sarandon & Geena Davis reunite to talk 'Thelma & Louise'
- 'Hamilton' pays tribute to 'Rent' on show’s 20th anniversary
- Will Ferrell, Chad Smith host ‘Red Hot’ charity drum-off
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch