Chris Elliott turns 47 today. The comedian, who strikes us as something of an acquired taste, was a fixture on the old NBC Late Night With David Letterman set, where he played such characters as “The Regulator Guy,” “The Fugitive Guy,” “The Guy Under the Seats,” and, of course, “Marlon Brando” (first clip below). Later, he played the lead in both a Fox sitcom (Get a Life) and a movie (Cabin Boy) — the latter of which features a cameo of David Letterman “acting” (second clip below — slightly NSFW). Happy birthday, Chris!
Posted May 31 2007 — 10:00 AM EDT
- Pearl Jam covered 'Driven to Tears' with Sting
- The Monkees release new song written by XTC's Andy Partridge
- 'Killer POV' lives! Horror podcast team reassembles as 'Shock Waves'
- Arsenio Hall refutes Sinead O'Connor charge that he gave Prince drugs
- 'Bates Motel': Kerry Ehrin, Freddie Highmore on Monday's episode
- Kristen Stewart, Gabourey Sidibe to direct short films for Refinery29
- 'DWTS': Nyle DiMarco just got robbed of a 10... again
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years