Chris Elliott turns 47 today. The comedian, who strikes us as something of an acquired taste, was a fixture on the old NBC Late Night With David Letterman set, where he played such characters as “The Regulator Guy,” “The Fugitive Guy,” “The Guy Under the Seats,” and, of course, “Marlon Brando” (first clip below). Later, he played the lead in both a Fox sitcom (Get a Life) and a movie (Cabin Boy) — the latter of which features a cameo of David Letterman “acting” (second clip below — slightly NSFW). Happy birthday, Chris!
Posted May 31 2007 — 10:00 AM EDT
- Five Questions From Transparent's Season 2 Premiere
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'