Chris Elliott turns 47 today. The comedian, who strikes us as something of an acquired taste, was a fixture on the old NBC Late Night With David Letterman set, where he played such characters as “The Regulator Guy,” “The Fugitive Guy,” “The Guy Under the Seats,” and, of course, “Marlon Brando” (first clip below). Later, he played the lead in both a Fox sitcom (Get a Life) and a movie (Cabin Boy) — the latter of which features a cameo of David Letterman “acting” (second clip below — slightly NSFW). Happy birthday, Chris!
Posted May 31 2007 — 10:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles