Chris Elliott turns 47 today. The comedian, who strikes us as something of an acquired taste, was a fixture on the old NBC Late Night With David Letterman set, where he played such characters as “The Regulator Guy,” “The Fugitive Guy,” “The Guy Under the Seats,” and, of course, “Marlon Brando” (first clip below). Later, he played the lead in both a Fox sitcom (Get a Life) and a movie (Cabin Boy) — the latter of which features a cameo of David Letterman “acting” (second clip below — slightly NSFW). Happy birthday, Chris!
Posted May 31 2007 — 10:00 AM EDT
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors