Chris Elliott turns 47 today. The comedian, who strikes us as something of an acquired taste, was a fixture on the old NBC Late Night With David Letterman set, where he played such characters as “The Regulator Guy,” “The Fugitive Guy,” “The Guy Under the Seats,” and, of course, “Marlon Brando” (first clip below). Later, he played the lead in both a Fox sitcom (Get a Life) and a movie (Cabin Boy) — the latter of which features a cameo of David Letterman “acting” (second clip below — slightly NSFW). Happy birthday, Chris!
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!