Chris Elliott turns 47 today. The comedian, who strikes us as something of an acquired taste, was a fixture on the old NBC Late Night With David Letterman set, where he played such characters as “The Regulator Guy,” “The Fugitive Guy,” “The Guy Under the Seats,” and, of course, “Marlon Brando” (first clip below). Later, he played the lead in both a Fox sitcom (Get a Life) and a movie (Cabin Boy) — the latter of which features a cameo of David Letterman “acting” (second clip below — slightly NSFW). Happy birthday, Chris!
Posted May 31 2007 — 10:00 AM EDT
- Stephen Colbert meets Mitt Romney in new 'Late Show' promo
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' animated series delves into Star-Lord's origins
- Listen to this gorgeous harp cover of Taylor Swift’s ‘Style’
- See Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara handle awkward 'Fantastic Four' interview
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!