Chris Elliott turns 47 today. The comedian, who strikes us as something of an acquired taste, was a fixture on the old NBC Late Night With David Letterman set, where he played such characters as “The Regulator Guy,” “The Fugitive Guy,” “The Guy Under the Seats,” and, of course, “Marlon Brando” (first clip below). Later, he played the lead in both a Fox sitcom (Get a Life) and a movie (Cabin Boy) — the latter of which features a cameo of David Letterman “acting” (second clip below — slightly NSFW). Happy birthday, Chris!
Posted May 31 2007 — 10:00 AM EDT
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star Darrell Ward dies in plane crash
- Florida Georgia Line talk working with Tim McGraw for 'powerful' new video
- 'A Monster Calls' release set for awards season
- Sturgill Simpson slams Academy of Country Music over Merle Haggard Award
- 'The Fosters': EP gives hope for season 4B after that intense finale
- Natalie Portman has a good reason for not showing her son 'Star Wars'
- John Lennon's killer was denied parole for the ninth time