Chris Elliott turns 47 today. The comedian, who strikes us as something of an acquired taste, was a fixture on the old NBC Late Night With David Letterman set, where he played such characters as “The Regulator Guy,” “The Fugitive Guy,” “The Guy Under the Seats,” and, of course, “Marlon Brando” (first clip below). Later, he played the lead in both a Fox sitcom (Get a Life) and a movie (Cabin Boy) — the latter of which features a cameo of David Letterman “acting” (second clip below — slightly NSFW). Happy birthday, Chris!
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Big Sean performs 'One Man Can Change The World' on 'Fallon'
- 'Notary Publix' sneak peek: Jay Pharoah joins Kate McKinnon's series
- Weezer fan club single 'Everybody Needs Salvation' is now available to... everybody
- Kelly Clarkson, Ed Sheeran, more join Billboard Music Awards lineup
- George Clooney fights to protect his futuristic house in 'Tomorrowland' trailer
- Hear Lisa Loeb's new song '3,2,1, Let Go' from the movie 'Helicopter Mom'
- Watch LL Cool J really try to play Pictionary with Jimmy Fallon, Rose Byrne and Big Sean
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!