The “Spare Change Killer” leaves three coins by each of his victims. It seems he’s resurfaced after some 20 years, and Boston PI Sunny Randall is called to assist her dad, a former cop who investigated the original murders. But when one flirty suspect gives her the willies during an interrogation, she begins meeting him socially to confirm her suspicions that he’s their man. It’s a potentially explosive plan, but Robert B. Parker spends more time detailing the creepy charge between Sunny and her Malkovich-like mark than in building tension. As a result, Spare Change feels less like a whodunit than a methodical march toward a foregone conclusion. With naughty bits, of course.
Spare Change The "Spare Change Killer" leaves three coins by each of his victims. It seems he's resurfaced after some 20 years, and Boston PI Sunny Randall is called...Spare ChangeMystery and Thriller, FictionRobert B. Parker The "Spare Change Killer" leaves three coins by each of his victims. It seems he's resurfaced after some 20 years, and Boston PI Sunny Randall is called...2007-06-01Putnam
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Fiction; Author: Robert B. Parker; Publisher: Putnam
Posted June 1 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- President Obama roasts Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump
- Black Panther vs. Winter Soldier in 'Captain America: Civil War' clip
- Beyonce postpones 'Formation' tour's Nashville concert stop
- 'The Martian' extended cut has 10 minutes of extra footage
- Woody Harrelson denied medical marijuana dispensary license: Report
- WATCH: How Ryan Gosling put Margaret Qualley at ease on 'Nice Guys'
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch