”If you want to experience some truly terrible acting on my part — basically a guide to what not to do on screen — I suggest you rush out and rent Children of the Corn V right away,” laughs Mendes of her 1998 film debut. The now-seasoned star of Hitch, Ghost Rider, and current release The Wendell Baker Story dissects the horror of learning on the job: ”The scene when I find out my boyfriend killed himself? I beg you to remember that it was my first time on camera ever, and everybody’s got to get their start somewhere.”
Posted June 8 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt