The B-52’s are shopping for a label to release their first album of new material in 15 years. “There’s more electronica on it,” singer Fred Schneider told The Hollywood Reporter. “It’s up-tempo and a bit sexed-up. It’s sexier than ever.” I’ve never owned a B-52’s record or CD, but I do have fond memories of them, thanks to my high-school friend Mark, who I’m sure still hits the dance floor anytime “Love Shack” is played (within a 5-mile radius of him). Is this a band we want to hear more from? Or has Amy Winehouse stolen some of their beehive thunder?
Posted June 8 2007 — 12:10 AM EDT
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016