The B-52’s are shopping for a label to release their first album of new material in 15 years. “There’s more electronica on it,” singer Fred Schneider told The Hollywood Reporter. “It’s up-tempo and a bit sexed-up. It’s sexier than ever.” I’ve never owned a B-52’s record or CD, but I do have fond memories of them, thanks to my high-school friend Mark, who I’m sure still hits the dance floor anytime “Love Shack” is played (within a 5-mile radius of him). Is this a band we want to hear more from? Or has Amy Winehouse stolen some of their beehive thunder?
Posted June 8 2007 — 12:10 AM EDT
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
- How Patricia Arquette went from almost becoming a midwife to winning an Oscar
- Amazon's 'Mozart in the Jungle': See the exclusive season 2 trailer
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' gets its very own ice cream flavors
- Patton Oswalt joins new 'Mystery Science Theater 3000'
- 'Spotlight' team takes a bow at Gotham Awards
- 'Star Wars Battlefront': 'Battle of Jakku' content available today for pre-order players