The B-52’s are shopping for a label to release their first album of new material in 15 years. “There’s more electronica on it,” singer Fred Schneider told The Hollywood Reporter. “It’s up-tempo and a bit sexed-up. It’s sexier than ever.” I’ve never owned a B-52’s record or CD, but I do have fond memories of them, thanks to my high-school friend Mark, who I’m sure still hits the dance floor anytime “Love Shack” is played (within a 5-mile radius of him). Is this a band we want to hear more from? Or has Amy Winehouse stolen some of their beehive thunder?
Posted June 8 2007 — 12:10 AM EDT
- Tahj Mowry reveals his favorite DCOM for Memorial Day weekend marathon
- Matt LeBlanc previews the new season of 'Top Gear'
- Now's your chance to buy the 'Full House' house
- 'How to Build... Everything' explores great inventions with fun flair
- Amber Heard abuse claims against Johnny Depp detailed in court filing
- Justin Timberlake loves 'Feeling' he's getting from fan-made videos
- Woody Allen on 'very hot' 'Match Point' actors, more in podcast
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers