The B-52’s are shopping for a label to release their first album of new material in 15 years. “There’s more electronica on it,” singer Fred Schneider told The Hollywood Reporter. “It’s up-tempo and a bit sexed-up. It’s sexier than ever.” I’ve never owned a B-52’s record or CD, but I do have fond memories of them, thanks to my high-school friend Mark, who I’m sure still hits the dance floor anytime “Love Shack” is played (within a 5-mile radius of him). Is this a band we want to hear more from? Or has Amy Winehouse stolen some of their beehive thunder?
Posted June 8 2007 — 12:10 AM EDT
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!