Sure, you’re breathing a sigh of relief now that traffic scofflaw Paris Hilton is being sent back to jail… but wait, what’s this? Right below People’s report on Paris’ reincarceration is this article. It’s as if the universe sensed that (for the next 45 days, at least) there would be an aching void of well-lacquered rich gals who can’t sing.
Posted June 8 2007 — 9:14 PM EDT
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories