It’s nice to know that J.K. Rowling (pictured) will be going on a modest reading tour of the United States later this year, after Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is published. Because, let’s face it, her esoteric little novel is going to need all the publicity help it can get.
Posted June 14 2007 — 11:39 PM EDT
- #FeudSeason2: 9 showdowns Ryan Murphy should tackle next
- Adam McKay to direct fallen superhero story 'Irredeemable' for Fox
- Andrew McMahon reacts to possible Something Corporate reunion
- What to Watch Thursday: Olivia Colman, Julian Barratt star in 'Flowers'
- The Must List: 'The Good Wife' goes out in top form, Drake gets groovy
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: Rory and Logan reunite in new photo
- I'm watching 'Dance Moms' with my 8-year-old twin daughters: Episode 18