It’s nice to know that J.K. Rowling (pictured) will be going on a modest reading tour of the United States later this year, after Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is published. Because, let’s face it, her esoteric little novel is going to need all the publicity help it can get.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Linda Lavin to return to Broadway in 'Our Mother's Brief Affair'
- Fox's 'Weird Loners' aren't quite weird or lonely enough
- A few theories on who Caity Lotz will play on the 'Arrow'-'Flash' spinoff
- Beastie Boys' Adam Horovitz gives relationship advice in 'Ask a Grown Man'
- Daytime Emmy Nominations announced: 'General Hospital' and 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' lead in their categories
- Horror director Adam Green on his new web series, 'Scary Sleepover'
- 'Borderlands: The Handsome Collection' offers quality and quantity
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!