Codependent New York City siblings Sam (Tom Cavanagh) and Gray (Heather Graham) fall for the same woman (Bridget Moynahan) in this tepid romantic comedy. Graham is adorable as a heretofore heterosexual ad exec, but her quirky-neurotic charm can’t rescue hokey lines like ”She’s cow-jump-over-the-moon in love with you!” EXTRAS In a behind-the-scenes featurette, Gray Matters writer-director Sue Kramer reveals that her gay sister inspired her to make the film. Sadly, it’s the only intimate moment in this three-minute glorified trailer. C+
Genre: Romance, Comedy; Starring: Tom Cavanagh, Heather Graham, Alan Cumming, Bridget Moynahan; Director: Sue Kramer; Author: Sue Kramer; Release Date Limited: 02/23/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 96; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Yari Film Group
Posted June 15 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hailee Steinfeld talks bad haircuts, coming of age in 'Edge of Seventeen'
- 'Underground' adds Aisha Hinds as Harriet Tubman for season 2
- '90210' actress wants actors' ages off casting sites to prevent ageism
- Doug Liman to direct 'Justice League Dark' for Warner Bros.
- PaleyFest: Made in NY to feature 'Daily Show,' 'Homeland,' 'Elementary'
- Hear a never-released George Carlin bit about hating the police
- The Weeknd teases new music
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...