Codependent New York City siblings Sam (Tom Cavanagh) and Gray (Heather Graham) fall for the same woman (Bridget Moynahan) in this tepid romantic comedy. Graham is adorable as a heretofore heterosexual ad exec, but her quirky-neurotic charm can’t rescue hokey lines like ”She’s cow-jump-over-the-moon in love with you!” EXTRAS In a behind-the-scenes featurette, Gray Matters writer-director Sue Kramer reveals that her gay sister inspired her to make the film. Sadly, it’s the only intimate moment in this three-minute glorified trailer. C+
Genre: Romance, Comedy; Starring: Tom Cavanagh, Heather Graham, Alan Cumming, Bridget Moynahan; Director: Sue Kramer; Author: Sue Kramer; Release Date Limited: 02/23/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 96; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Yari Film Group
Posted June 15 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stephen Colbert thinks 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' sounds depressing
- First Listen: Ellen Pompeo on Meredith's shocking 'Grey's Anatomy' attack
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Luke's daughter, April, and Mrs. Kim are back for 'Gilmore Girls'
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996