In Reno 911!: Miami, Comedy Central’s COPS parody heads to Florida, where a squad of horny incompetents must keep the streets safe after Miami’s finest are quarantined at a police convention. The absurdity is even better on DVD — you can rewind and watch again. EXTRAS In-character commentaries are riotous, but don’t miss the writers’ track by Robert Ben Garant, Thomas Lennon, and costar Kerry Kenney-Silver: Instead of telling Andrea Bocelli that they wanted to use ”Con Te Partirò” for a mass masturbation scene, they changed their tune…to ”Pachelbel’s Canon.” B+
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Robert Ben Garant, Thomas Lennon, Kerri Kenney-Silver; Director: Robert Ben Garant; Author: Robert Ben Garant, Kerri Kenney-Silver, Thomas Lennon; Release Date Wide: 02/23/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 84; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted June 15 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kelly Rutherford wins sole custody of her children
- Here's how J.K. Rowling responded to Ireland's historic gay marriage vote
- 'A Beautiful Mind' mathematician John Nash killed in car crash
- 'Turn' sneak peek: Washington meets Lafayette
- Chris Pratt: Why I'm ready to get away from Hollywood
- Matt Damon in Ridley Scott's 'The Martian': First Look
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!