In Reno 911!: Miami, Comedy Central’s COPS parody heads to Florida, where a squad of horny incompetents must keep the streets safe after Miami’s finest are quarantined at a police convention. The absurdity is even better on DVD — you can rewind and watch again. EXTRAS In-character commentaries are riotous, but don’t miss the writers’ track by Robert Ben Garant, Thomas Lennon, and costar Kerry Kenney-Silver: Instead of telling Andrea Bocelli that they wanted to use ”Con Te Partirò” for a mass masturbation scene, they changed their tune…to ”Pachelbel’s Canon.” B+
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Robert Ben Garant, Thomas Lennon, Kerri Kenney-Silver; Director: Robert Ben Garant; Author: Robert Ben Garant, Kerri Kenney-Silver, Thomas Lennon; Release Date Wide: 02/23/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 84; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted June 15 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Cuba Gooding Jr. on 'ACS'
- Maroon 5 respond to Taraji P. Henson confusing them with Coldplay
- Rick Rubin is producing a 'Star Wars'-inspired album
- Zayn Malik's 'Pillowtalk' debuts at No. 1
- 'Gotham' exclusive: See first footage of Mr. Freeze, Hugo Strange in action
- Michael Fassbender compares 'Assassin's Creed' to 'The Matrix'
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Meet Jake's first partner, played by Damon Wayans Jr.