In Reno 911!: Miami, Comedy Central’s COPS parody heads to Florida, where a squad of horny incompetents must keep the streets safe after Miami’s finest are quarantined at a police convention. The absurdity is even better on DVD — you can rewind and watch again. EXTRAS In-character commentaries are riotous, but don’t miss the writers’ track by Robert Ben Garant, Thomas Lennon, and costar Kerry Kenney-Silver: Instead of telling Andrea Bocelli that they wanted to use ”Con Te Partirò” for a mass masturbation scene, they changed their tune…to ”Pachelbel’s Canon.” B+
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Robert Ben Garant, Thomas Lennon, Kerri Kenney-Silver; Director: Robert Ben Garant; Author: Robert Ben Garant, Kerri Kenney-Silver, Thomas Lennon; Release Date Wide: 02/23/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 84; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted June 15 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hillary Clinton talks 'SNL' impressions
- Miss USA pageant names new hosts
- Rosie Perez leaving 'The View'
- Jeff Goldblum and wife welcome first son on the only possible day
- Katy Perry's Left Shark returns for Shark Week
- Joni Mitchell's attorney recomments permanent conservator
- Amanda Peterson's mom reflects
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!