In Reno 911!: Miami, Comedy Central’s COPS parody heads to Florida, where a squad of horny incompetents must keep the streets safe after Miami’s finest are quarantined at a police convention. The absurdity is even better on DVD — you can rewind and watch again. EXTRAS In-character commentaries are riotous, but don’t miss the writers’ track by Robert Ben Garant, Thomas Lennon, and costar Kerry Kenney-Silver: Instead of telling Andrea Bocelli that they wanted to use ”Con Te Partirò” for a mass masturbation scene, they changed their tune…to ”Pachelbel’s Canon.” B+
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Robert Ben Garant, Thomas Lennon, Kerri Kenney-Silver; Director: Robert Ben Garant; Author: Robert Ben Garant, Kerri Kenney-Silver, Thomas Lennon; Release Date Wide: 02/23/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 84; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted June 15 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt