As formulas go, this animated send-up/recycling of penguin and surfer movies sneaks in a lot of tubular charm, thanks in large part to Jeff Bridges’ work as a penguin.
Genre: Animation, Kids and Family; Starring: Jon Heder, Shia LaBeouf, Jeff Bridges, Zooey Deschanel; Director: Ash Brannon, Chris Buck; Author: Lisa Addario, Christian Darren, Don Rhymer, Joe Syracuse; Release Date Wide: 06/08/2007; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 82; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted June 15 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Drake disses Meek Mill during OVO Fest set
- Ellen DeGeneres tweets support for Amy Schumer after gun control speech
- 'Significant Mother' react: What did you think?
- Casting Net: Ali Larter returns for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter'
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing
- 'Supergirl' taps Jenna Dewan-Tatum as Lucy Lane