As formulas go, this animated send-up/recycling of penguin and surfer movies sneaks in a lot of tubular charm, thanks in large part to Jeff Bridges’ work as a penguin.
Genre: Animation, Kids and Family; Starring: Jon Heder, Shia LaBeouf, Jeff Bridges, Zooey Deschanel; Director: Ash Brannon, Chris Buck; Author: Lisa Addario, Christian Darren, Don Rhymer, Joe Syracuse; Release Date Wide: 06/08/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 82; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted June 15 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Comic-Con: See photos from the Harley Quinn costume contest
- 16 can't-miss Comic-Con Boomerangs from EW's Instagram account
- '24: Legacy' exists in same Jack Bauer universe
- 'Sherlock' Comic-Con panel reveals three key names to tease season 4
- Miles Teller joins Keith Urban onstage for 'My Girl'
- Comic-Con 2016: 'Supernatural' reveals Sam's fate
- Leslie Jones calls for peace after racist Twitter posts: 'Hug someone'