As formulas go, this animated send-up/recycling of penguin and surfer movies sneaks in a lot of tubular charm, thanks in large part to Jeff Bridges’ work as a penguin.
Genre: Animation, Kids and Family; Starring: Jon Heder, Shia LaBeouf, Jeff Bridges, Zooey Deschanel; Director: Ash Brannon, Chris Buck; Author: Lisa Addario, Christian Darren, Don Rhymer, Joe Syracuse; Release Date Wide: 06/08/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 82; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted June 15 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Matthew Weiner will direct an episode of 'Orange is the New Black'
- Deathwatch Winter TV Survival Odds
- M.I.A. follows group of refugees in powerful 'Borders' video
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'The Flash,' 'HTGAWM,' 'Arrow,' and more
- Ridley Scott reveals how 'Alien: Covenant' will connect to 'Alien'
- J.K. Rowling explains why Harry Potter named his son after Snape
- 'OUAT' star Colin O'Donoghue breaks down Hook's dark turn