A blithe concoction, and a miraculously textured piece of animated design, but it’s fun without much surprise. Remy (voiced blandly by Patton Oswalt) is a rat, and also a natural-born chef. He cooks at a Paris restaurant by secretly teaming up with Linguini, a doofus scullery boy. Directed by Brad Bird, the movie has the Pixar technical magic, yet it’s not so much incredible as merely sweetly edible.
Genre: Animation, Kids and Family; Starring: Peter O'Toole, Patton Oswalt, Janeane Garofalo, Ian Holm; Director: Brad Bird, Jan Pinkava; Author: Brad Bird; Release Date Wide: 06/29/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: G; Distributor: Walt Disney Animation
Posted July 6 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer previews 'Scream Queens'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!