A blithe concoction, and a miraculously textured piece of animated design, but it’s fun without much surprise. Remy (voiced blandly by Patton Oswalt) is a rat, and also a natural-born chef. He cooks at a Paris restaurant by secretly teaming up with Linguini, a doofus scullery boy. Directed by Brad Bird, the movie has the Pixar technical magic, yet it’s not so much incredible as merely sweetly edible.
Genre: Animation, Kids and Family; Starring: Peter O'Toole, Patton Oswalt, Janeane Garofalo, Ian Holm; Director: Brad Bird, Jan Pinkava; Author: Brad Bird; Release Date Wide: 06/29/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: G; Distributor: Walt Disney Animation
Posted July 6 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt blazes through aptitude test in 'Snowden' clip
- Jon Favreau to direct Seth MacFarlane's space-set comedic drama 'Orville'
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj are reuniting for another VMAs performance
- VMAs: DJ Khaled, Key and Peele, Jay Pharoah to cover show in lieu of host
- Christoph Waltz in talks for James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Doctor Strange' recruits 'Community' creator Dan Harmon for script assist
- 'Fuller House': Candace Cameron Bure, NKOTB star recreate adorable photo
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...