A blithe concoction, and a miraculously textured piece of animated design, but it’s fun without much surprise. Remy (voiced blandly by Patton Oswalt) is a rat, and also a natural-born chef. He cooks at a Paris restaurant by secretly teaming up with Linguini, a doofus scullery boy. Directed by Brad Bird, the movie has the Pixar technical magic, yet it’s not so much incredible as merely sweetly edible.
Genre: Animation, Kids and Family; Starring: Peter O'Toole, Patton Oswalt, Janeane Garofalo, Ian Holm; Director: Brad Bird, Jan Pinkava; Author: Brad Bird; Release Date Wide: 06/29/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: G; Distributor: Walt Disney Animation
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- 'Disney Infinity 3.0' adds 'Star Wars,' 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
- Chiller to remake Tobe Hooper's space vampire movie 'Lifeforce'
- Tim Burton injured during 'Miss Peregrine' filming
- Noel Gallagher gives Zayn Malik career advice
- Ian McKellen searches for the truth behind a 35-year-old mystery in 'Mr. Holmes'
- Jamie Foxx comments on bad National Anthem reviews
- Ben Carson launches 2016 campaign with Eminem cover
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!