A blithe concoction, and a miraculously textured piece of animated design, but it’s fun without much surprise. Remy (voiced blandly by Patton Oswalt) is a rat, and also a natural-born chef. He cooks at a Paris restaurant by secretly teaming up with Linguini, a doofus scullery boy. Directed by Brad Bird, the movie has the Pixar technical magic, yet it’s not so much incredible as merely sweetly edible.
Genre: Animation, Kids and Family; Starring: Peter O'Toole, Patton Oswalt, Janeane Garofalo, Ian Holm; Director: Brad Bird, Jan Pinkava; Author: Brad Bird; Release Date Wide: 06/29/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: G; Distributor: Walt Disney Animation
Posted July 6 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Watch Tom Bergeron discovers his fancy roots on 'Who Do You Think You Are?'
- Steve Carell joins Woody Allen's next movie, replacing Bruce Willis
- 'Complications' canceled at USA
- 'No Escape' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Darren Criss & Aaron Tveit duet 'Take Me or Leave Me' from 'Rent'
- Julian Seinfeld's lemonade stand shut down by the police
- J.K. Rowling applauds 'Harry Potter' stars' Twitter rivalry
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!