Valerie Bertinelli is currently writing a memoir. It’s not that I don’t care what she has to say — she was candid and charming on Rachael Ray recently when I caught her sharing how she was asked to lose weight back in her Barbara Cooper days(!). It’s just that I don’t care enough to pay to read it. So, PopWatchers, let’s give the publishing world a helping hand: What celebrity memoir or autobiography are you dying for and why? Dina Lohan sits at her word processor, awaiting your response.
Posted July 12 2007 — 4:28 PM EDT
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star teases Amelia's struggle with getting pregnant
- Alden Ehrenreich on playing young Han Solo: 'It's been so surreal'
- WATCH: Gizmo and the Gremlins are newest additions to 'Lego Dimensions'
- WATCH: New 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' Trailer — Exclusive
- Moby explains why he ‘doesn’t ever want to tour again'
- Pussy Riot slam Trump in brutal new song, 'Make America Great Again'
- Donald Trump slams Hillary Clinton for attending Adele concert
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers