Valerie Bertinelli is currently writing a memoir. It’s not that I don’t care what she has to say — she was candid and charming on Rachael Ray recently when I caught her sharing how she was asked to lose weight back in her Barbara Cooper days(!). It’s just that I don’t care enough to pay to read it. So, PopWatchers, let’s give the publishing world a helping hand: What celebrity memoir or autobiography are you dying for and why? Dina Lohan sits at her word processor, awaiting your response.
Posted July 12 2007 — 4:28 PM EDT
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale