A spectacular clash of the heavy metal titans, and a primal reminder of why boys love their toys. It’s fun to see cars and trucks erupt into giant stalking robots, but the ‘bots are impersonal contraptions, and so is the movie. Shia LaBeouf single-handedly injects the action with personality.
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Shia LaBeouf, Tyrese, Anthony Anderson, Josh Duhamel; Director: Michael Bay; Author: Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci; Release Date Wide: 07/03/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 143; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted July 13 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- David Milch read Kim Dickens 'amazing' new 'Deadwood' scenes
- 'The Simpsons': Jason Alexander to guest in Trump-tweaking episode
- Laurie Hernandez's dad used to joke about her competing on 'DWTS'
- Stephen Colbert does his best Beyoncé in ridiculous VMAs parody
- 'Pretty Little Liars' poll: Who will die in the summer finale?
- How Kiiara struck 'Gold' with an unlikely pop smash
- Bitch Sesh: Casey Wilson, Danielle Schneider love these podcasts