A spectacular clash of the heavy metal titans, and a primal reminder of why boys love their toys. It’s fun to see cars and trucks erupt into giant stalking robots, but the ‘bots are impersonal contraptions, and so is the movie. Shia LaBeouf single-handedly injects the action with personality.
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Shia LaBeouf, Tyrese, Anthony Anderson, Josh Duhamel; Director: Michael Bay; Author: Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci; Release Date Wide: 07/03/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 143; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted July 13 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Elizabeth Banks leads celebrities in a cappella 'Fight Song' for Hillary
- Bill Clinton’s DNC speech was a love letter to Hillary Clinton
- Alicia Keys dedicates DNC performance to 'Mothers of the Movement'
- Meryl Streep: Hillary Clinton will be first female president
- Hillary Clinton shares empowering message for young girls
- Howard Dean reprises his famous 'Dean Scream' moment during DNC
- Chiwetel Ejiofor in talks to join Robert Redford in 'Come Sunday'