A spectacular clash of the heavy metal titans, and a primal reminder of why boys love their toys. It’s fun to see cars and trucks erupt into giant stalking robots, but the ‘bots are impersonal contraptions, and so is the movie. Shia LaBeouf single-handedly injects the action with personality.
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Shia LaBeouf, Tyrese, Anthony Anderson, Josh Duhamel; Director: Michael Bay; Author: Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci; Release Date Wide: 07/03/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 143; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted July 13 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Madonna fires back at BET after Twitter diss: 'I will shade you'
- Here's how Mindy Kaling pranked B.J. Novak on 'The Office'
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros host vow renewal at N.C. show
- Hugh Jackman congratulates class of 2016 with graduation throwback pic
- 'Kung Fury' director teases a sequel
- Stan Lee weighs in on the 'Captain America' Hydra twist
- Watch Lady Gaga ride with Mario Andretti at the Indianapolis 500
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers