A spectacular clash of the heavy metal titans, and a primal reminder of why boys love their toys. It’s fun to see cars and trucks erupt into giant stalking robots, but the ‘bots are impersonal contraptions, and so is the movie. Shia LaBeouf single-handedly injects the action with personality.
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Shia LaBeouf, Tyrese, Anthony Anderson, Josh Duhamel; Director: Michael Bay; Author: Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci; Release Date Wide: 07/03/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 143; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted July 13 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on 'Deadpool,' worshipping his daughter, and more
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters
- Miramax, Roadside in talks to distribute Obama romance movie 'Southside With You'
- Kanye West does not even pretend to enjoy being in 'SNL' promos