On first glance, you might find it a little cruel that PopWatch would celebrate Michelle Williams’ 27th birthday by reminding you of her humiliating tumble during Destiny’s Child’s performance of “Soldier” on BET’s 106th & Park from a couple years back. But you would be wrong. On the contrary, it’s Michelle’s gawky imperfection that makes her one of our favorite musical third wheels. She may sound like Macy Gray on helium, and move with all the grace of a three-legged pug wearing a veterinary cone, but that’s part of her appeal. She gets knocked down, but she gets up again. She’s a survivor, she’s gonna give up — she’s not gonna stop, she’s gonna work harder. And, since she can buy her own shoes, her own clothes, and even her own rock, all that’s left to give her are best wishes for a bootylicious B’day.
Posted July 23 2007 — 5:45 PM EDT
- 'Guilt' canceled by Freeform after one season
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will DeLuca and Maggie ever reunite?
- Watch Lady Gaga dedicate emotional Dive Bar Tour set to her father
- Trump booed at charity dinner while cracking Clinton jokes
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' reveals Michaela's mom
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss, Liza Weil on that shocking hookup
- Carol Burnett to star in Amy Poehler-produced ABC comedy pilot