I realize it’s only been a month since I blogged about a classic Central Park West catfight between Raquel Welch and Lauren Hutton, but I couldn’t resist pointing out this equally vicious (though far more delicate) exchange between Victoria Principal and Yasmine Bleeth on the short-lived 2000 soap opera Titans. The way Principal drops that “When were we not talking about houses?” zinger, she might as well be hurling a beaker of acid straight at her younger rival’s face. Now if someone could just post a YouTube clip of Bleeth’s bitchy Heather telling Lourdes Benedicto’s Samantha that interoffice romances are “strictly verboten,” I could die a happy man. If not that, maybe the casting geniuses at Desperate Housewives could just hire Bleeth and Principal for a couple of juicy recurring roles for next season?
Posted July 24 2007 — 10:00 AM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony