Pssst! Wake up! Your boss could walk by at ANY MINUTE and see you sitting there, slumped over your desk, a small pool of drool forming next to your keyboard! Might I suggest you take the next 3 minutes and 36 seconds, press “play” on the embedded video clip, and get your pulse racing again. Yes! You can make it to the weekend – without a heinous reprimand or a dreaded pink slip. I know you can, I know you can, I know you can...
Posted July 25 2007 — 9:12 PM EDT
- 'The Goldbergs' staging 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' reunion — exclusive
- Honest Trailers takes on 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'
- Paul Beatty's 'The Sellout' wins 2016 Man Booker Prize for fiction
- 'Saturday Night Live' election special to recap contentious campaign
- AFI Fest 2016: 'Moana,' 'Miss Sloane,' 'The Comedian' to world premiere
- Shia LaBeouf battles PTSD in new 'Man Down' trailer
- 'Moana' to be first Disney film translated into Tahitian language
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop