The Backstreet Boys, sans eldest member Kevin Richardson, will release a new album on Oct. 30, in honor of their 10th anniversary on label Jive, Billboard reports. The quartet — Nick Carter, Brian Littrell, Howie Dorough and AJ McLean — will shoot their first single, “Inconsolable,” to radio on Aug. 27. If “Inconsolable” is anything like “Incomplete” (the video for which I still say featured the Best Dramatic Acting by a Boy Band in a Video. Ever.), I’ll give it one listen. I’m willing to go out on a limb and say Richardson was the expendable member — and also that it will be better than anything that comes out of VH1’s forthcoming Man Band reality series, teaming Chris Kirkpatrick (‘N Sync), Jeff Timmons (98 Degrees), Rich Cronin (LFO), and Bryan Abrams (Color Me Badd).
Posted July 26 2007 — 8:12 PM EDT
- Bruce Springsteen stops ‘Jersey Girl’ performance for a marriage proposal
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard