The Backstreet Boys, sans eldest member Kevin Richardson, will release a new album on Oct. 30, in honor of their 10th anniversary on label Jive, Billboard reports. The quartet — Nick Carter, Brian Littrell, Howie Dorough and AJ McLean — will shoot their first single, “Inconsolable,” to radio on Aug. 27. If “Inconsolable” is anything like “Incomplete” (the video for which I still say featured the Best Dramatic Acting by a Boy Band in a Video. Ever.), I’ll give it one listen. I’m willing to go out on a limb and say Richardson was the expendable member — and also that it will be better than anything that comes out of VH1’s forthcoming Man Band reality series, teaming Chris Kirkpatrick (‘N Sync), Jeff Timmons (98 Degrees), Rich Cronin (LFO), and Bryan Abrams (Color Me Badd).
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Bobbi: 'a really interesting struggle for her'
- 'Justified': Jere Burns on Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- 'Finding Carter' returns with its best hour yet
- 'Cougar Town' series finale: How the cul-de-sac crew said goodbye
- Casting Net: Hugh Jackman in 'Apostle Paul,' Stephen Amell in 'TMNT 2'
- Joni Mitchell hospitalized
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!