The Backstreet Boys, sans eldest member Kevin Richardson, will release a new album on Oct. 30, in honor of their 10th anniversary on label Jive, Billboard reports. The quartet — Nick Carter, Brian Littrell, Howie Dorough and AJ McLean — will shoot their first single, “Inconsolable,” to radio on Aug. 27. If “Inconsolable” is anything like “Incomplete” (the video for which I still say featured the Best Dramatic Acting by a Boy Band in a Video. Ever.), I’ll give it one listen. I’m willing to go out on a limb and say Richardson was the expendable member — and also that it will be better than anything that comes out of VH1’s forthcoming Man Band reality series, teaming Chris Kirkpatrick (‘N Sync), Jeff Timmons (98 Degrees), Rich Cronin (LFO), and Bryan Abrams (Color Me Badd).
Posted July 26 2007 — 8:12 PM EDT
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary
- Lifetime greenlights flick about Charles Manson gals
- 'Graceland' first look: Watch Johnny help Sid escape
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!