The Backstreet Boys, sans eldest member Kevin Richardson, will release a new album on Oct. 30, in honor of their 10th anniversary on label Jive, Billboard reports. The quartet — Nick Carter, Brian Littrell, Howie Dorough and AJ McLean — will shoot their first single, “Inconsolable,” to radio on Aug. 27. If “Inconsolable” is anything like “Incomplete” (the video for which I still say featured the Best Dramatic Acting by a Boy Band in a Video. Ever.), I’ll give it one listen. I’m willing to go out on a limb and say Richardson was the expendable member — and also that it will be better than anything that comes out of VH1’s forthcoming Man Band reality series, teaming Chris Kirkpatrick (‘N Sync), Jeff Timmons (98 Degrees), Rich Cronin (LFO), and Bryan Abrams (Color Me Badd).
Posted July 26 2007 — 8:12 PM EDT
- Celebrities wish Hillary Clinton a happy birthday
- WATCH: Ruth Wilson on 'I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House'
- WATCH: Werner Herzog got special permits to shoot volcano doc in North Korea
- 'Star Trek' TV series losing Bryan Fuller as showrunner
- Donald Glover comments on 'Star Wars' role for first time
- 'Pretty Little Liars' tell-all special to follow series finale
- Paralympian wins Halloween with 'Beauty and the Beast' Lumiere costume
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers