It’s a shock to see that Lindsay Lohan, even with her boundless flair for self-destruction, would sign on for a grisly piece of torture porn. And really, did she have to choose such a gruesomely tawdry and inept one? She plays Aubrey, a virginal college fiction writer abducted by a psycho who saws off an extremity or two. Lohan then reappears as a former pole dancer (her career gone with the limbs), but is she still playing Aubrey? Or her id? Or, yes, her ”stigmatic twin”? I Know Who Killed Me is beyond bad — it’s just wrong.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon, Lindsay Lohan, Gregory Itzin, Julia Ormond; Director: Chris Sivertson; Author: Jeff Hammond; Release Date Wide: 07/27/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: TriStar Pictures
Posted August 1 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson's cause of death was an overdose
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!