It’s a shock to see that Lindsay Lohan, even with her boundless flair for self-destruction, would sign on for a grisly piece of torture porn. And really, did she have to choose such a gruesomely tawdry and inept one? She plays Aubrey, a virginal college fiction writer abducted by a psycho who saws off an extremity or two. Lohan then reappears as a former pole dancer (her career gone with the limbs), but is she still playing Aubrey? Or her id? Or, yes, her ”stigmatic twin”? I Know Who Killed Me is beyond bad — it’s just wrong.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon, Lindsay Lohan, Gregory Itzin, Julia Ormond; Director: Chris Sivertson; Author: Jeff Hammond; Release Date Wide: 07/27/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: TriStar Pictures
Posted August 1 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Teen Wolf' cast added to EW PopFest lineup
- Donald Glover to play young Lando Calrissian in Han Solo movie
- Documentary sequel 'You've Been Trumped, Too' to be released next week
- 'Big Brother' contestants invade 'Bold and the Beautiful'
- ‘Justice League’ director celebrates Wonder Woman with new photo
- Bill Murray crashes White House press briefing to talk Cubs baseball
- 'Secrets and Lies' sneak peek: Eric and Cornell meet again