It’s a shock to see that Lindsay Lohan, even with her boundless flair for self-destruction, would sign on for a grisly piece of torture porn. And really, did she have to choose such a gruesomely tawdry and inept one? She plays Aubrey, a virginal college fiction writer abducted by a psycho who saws off an extremity or two. Lohan then reappears as a former pole dancer (her career gone with the limbs), but is she still playing Aubrey? Or her id? Or, yes, her ”stigmatic twin”? I Know Who Killed Me is beyond bad — it’s just wrong.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon, Lindsay Lohan, Gregory Itzin, Julia Ormond; Director: Chris Sivertson; Author: Jeff Hammond; Release Date Wide: 07/27/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: TriStar Pictures
Posted August 1 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- HBO announces re-run premiere date for 'The Larry Sanders Show'
- 'Stranger Things' cast and fans scared with even 'Stranger' prank
- HBO defends violent content as critics complain
- Nick Cannon says he was hit with Mariah Carey diss on 'Wild 'N Out'
- 'True Detective' not dead yet, HBO insists
- Jimmy Fallon Snapchats Martha Stewart's cooking on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'Game of Thrones': HBO confirms season 8 will be last