It’s a shock to see that Lindsay Lohan, even with her boundless flair for self-destruction, would sign on for a grisly piece of torture porn. And really, did she have to choose such a gruesomely tawdry and inept one? She plays Aubrey, a virginal college fiction writer abducted by a psycho who saws off an extremity or two. Lohan then reappears as a former pole dancer (her career gone with the limbs), but is she still playing Aubrey? Or her id? Or, yes, her ”stigmatic twin”? I Know Who Killed Me is beyond bad — it’s just wrong.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon, Lindsay Lohan, Gregory Itzin, Julia Ormond; Director: Chris Sivertson; Author: Jeff Hammond; Release Date Wide: 07/27/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: TriStar Pictures
Posted August 1 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- 'DWTS' is bringing back Maksim Chmerkovskiy: source
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt blazes through aptitude test in 'Snowden' clip
- Jon Favreau to direct Seth MacFarlane's space-set comedic drama 'Orville'
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj are reuniting for another VMAs performance
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...