It’s a shock to see that Lindsay Lohan, even with her boundless flair for self-destruction, would sign on for a grisly piece of torture porn. And really, did she have to choose such a gruesomely tawdry and inept one? She plays Aubrey, a virginal college fiction writer abducted by a psycho who saws off an extremity or two. Lohan then reappears as a former pole dancer (her career gone with the limbs), but is she still playing Aubrey? Or her id? Or, yes, her ”stigmatic twin”? I Know Who Killed Me is beyond bad — it’s just wrong.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon, Lindsay Lohan, Gregory Itzin, Julia Ormond; Director: Chris Sivertson; Author: Jeff Hammond; Release Date Wide: 07/27/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: TriStar Pictures
Posted August 1 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony