”I understand that guy. I understand what he’s going through. Sometimes we’ll be flipping channels late at night, and my wife always wants to stop on an X-Files episode. And she’ll say, ‘I haven’t seen this one!’ and I’ll say, ‘You’ve seen them all!’ And she’ll say to me, ‘But look at your hair!’ and we’ll laugh at my hair for a while, and then I’ll just say, ‘Oh, that guy. That guy is just barely hangin’ on.’ And she’ll say, ‘No, he’s cute!’ and I’ll say, ‘He’s barely hanging on.’ [But] I think your work can be great when you’re completely terrified and don’t know at all what you’re doing. Took me seven, eight years to figure it out — I’m a slow learner. Acting to me now is interesting because I feel like I’ve achieved a base level of brutal competence.”
Posted August 3 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Julie Chen on 'Big Brother' showmances: 'Go for it!'
- Leonardo DiCaprio to play rock and roll innovator Sam Phillips
- 'Teen Wolf' cast added to EW PopFest lineup