In 2 Days in Paris, Adam Goldberg, handsome in a fuzzy beard, and Julie Delpy, looking pale in black spectacles, are a couple who natter and bicker their way through a stopover in her native city. Delpy wrote and directed this study of a relationship heading (it would seem) for the rocks. She stages it with a funny and diverting improv-y flow, though you wish that less of it depended on the high-concept joke of Goldberg’s testy jealousy over her past love affairs — and that he took a few more breaks from acting like a smug hypochondriacal jerk.
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama; Starring: Julie Delpy, Adam Goldberg, Marie Pillet; Director: Julie Delpy; Author: Julie Delpy; Release Date Limited: 08/10/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 96; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Red Envelope, Samuel Goldwyn Films
Posted August 8 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ryan Lochte is 'Drunk Frat Boy' in parody song of Rio robbery apology
- Fox News host calls Red Hot Chili Peppers 'worst band on the planet'
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual
- 'Dead of Summer' unveils killer Amy twist
- Former Miss Universe becomes U.S. citizen to vote against Donald Trump
- 'Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders' trailer: Vintage villains are back
- Amy Schumer met Beyoncé at the Met Gala, but still left early