In 2 Days in Paris, Adam Goldberg, handsome in a fuzzy beard, and Julie Delpy, looking pale in black spectacles, are a couple who natter and bicker their way through a stopover in her native city. Delpy wrote and directed this study of a relationship heading (it would seem) for the rocks. She stages it with a funny and diverting improv-y flow, though you wish that less of it depended on the high-concept joke of Goldberg’s testy jealousy over her past love affairs — and that he took a few more breaks from acting like a smug hypochondriacal jerk.
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama; Starring: Julie Delpy, Adam Goldberg, Marie Pillet; Director: Julie Delpy; Author: Julie Delpy; Release Date Limited: 08/10/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 96; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Red Envelope, Samuel Goldwyn Films
Posted August 8 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Celebs React' series coming from The Fine Bros.
- Preview John Arcudi's new prison murder mystery comic, 'Dead Inside'
- Shailene Woodley speaks out on Dakota Access Pipeline protest arrest
- Michael J. Fox still isn't sure how the science works in 'BTTF'
- #TrumpBookReport tweets trend after presidential debate
- Blink-182 recreate 'What's My Age Again?' clip with Adam Devine
- Bruce Springsteen wrote a song for 'Harry Potter' that was never used