A PopWatch public service: Because pro football will always trump the paso doble, tonight’s regularly scheduled So You Think You Can Dance results show (featuring Nigel Lythgoe, pictured) isn’t airing until Monday the 13th to make way for a Colts/Cowboys pre-season match-up. But Fox is still taping the results show this evening, so the Internet is sure to be bursting with spoilers shortly for anyone who can’t wait to know what’s what. All right, you may all now go back to speculating on which pop-stars best get sharks in the mood for the horizontal mambo.
Posted August 9 2007 — 11:58 PM EDT
- New 'X-Files' promo asks, 'Are we being lied to?'
- 'Real Housewives' star Yolanda Foster and music producer David Foster are divorcing
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing
- Helen Mirren in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Nicholas Brendon opens up about suicide attempt on 'Dr. Phil'
- What if Peter Griffin was the voice of Chewbacca?
- John 'Cha Cha' Ciarcia, actor on 'The Sopranos,' dies at 75