A PopWatch public service: Because pro football will always trump the paso doble, tonight’s regularly scheduled So You Think You Can Dance results show (featuring Nigel Lythgoe, pictured) isn’t airing until Monday the 13th to make way for a Colts/Cowboys pre-season match-up. But Fox is still taping the results show this evening, so the Internet is sure to be bursting with spoilers shortly for anyone who can’t wait to know what’s what. All right, you may all now go back to speculating on which pop-stars best get sharks in the mood for the horizontal mambo.
Posted August 9 2007 — 11:58 PM EDT
- 'SNL' confirms cast returns for season 42
- Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel get cozy with Hillary Clinton
- Pop culture superfan Michelle Obama on why representation matters
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars' queens react to BIG twist — exclusive
- Honest Trailers journeys into 'The Jungle Book'
- Amy Schumer discusses sexual assault in new Howard Stern interview
- Garth Brooks calls for aid in Louisiana