A PopWatch public service: Because pro football will always trump the paso doble, tonight’s regularly scheduled So You Think You Can Dance results show (featuring Nigel Lythgoe, pictured) isn’t airing until Monday the 13th to make way for a Colts/Cowboys pre-season match-up. But Fox is still taping the results show this evening, so the Internet is sure to be bursting with spoilers shortly for anyone who can’t wait to know what’s what. All right, you may all now go back to speculating on which pop-stars best get sharks in the mood for the horizontal mambo.
Posted August 9 2007 — 11:58 PM EDT
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!