A PopWatch public service: Because pro football will always trump the paso doble, tonight’s regularly scheduled So You Think You Can Dance results show (featuring Nigel Lythgoe, pictured) isn’t airing until Monday the 13th to make way for a Colts/Cowboys pre-season match-up. But Fox is still taping the results show this evening, so the Internet is sure to be bursting with spoilers shortly for anyone who can’t wait to know what’s what. All right, you may all now go back to speculating on which pop-stars best get sharks in the mood for the horizontal mambo.
Posted August 9 2007 — 11:58 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt