A simple request to open for Britney Spears in 2000 sent Isaac, now 26, Taylor, 24, and Zac, 21, over the edge. As Isaac recalls, ”We were like, ‘No. We’re a band, not ‘N Sync or Backstreet. And we keep having to say that, and it hurts our brains. We’re not gonna cause more brain damage, and potential career damage, by standing next to Britney.”’ The label that just released their fourth studio CD, The Walk, would understand: It’s Hanson’s own.
Posted August 10 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade