Penned by The Motorcycle Diaries’ Jose Rivera, this topical drama chronicles the struggles of a teenage boy (Cesar Ramos) who teams up with a Texan cop (Kevin Kline) to rescue his 13-year-old sister (Paulina Gaitan) after she is abducted by human traffickers in Mexico City.With its frank depiction of the horrors of the sex trade, director Marco Kreuzpaintner hopes audiences will react to the film on more than just a cerebral level. ”It’s not only about being shocked,” he says. ”I want people to get angry.”
Posted August 10 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop