Take a minute (or two) to think about the movies/TV shows/albums/books/video games/websites that make you stop and think, Golly! It is good to be alive! Quickly now, send us a list of those happy-making things (up to three) and be sureto include your email address (to contact you if your submission ischosen). This week’s deadline is 10 AM on Thursday, August 16.
Posted August 14 2007 — 4:45 PM EDT
- Patrick Ness on writing fantastical fiction for teens in 'The Rest of Us Just Live Here'
- Watch how Jim Henson's Creature Shop creates the puppets in 'Oscar's Hotel'
- LCD Soundsystem has no plans to reunite despite reports
- Terror goes viral in exclusive trailer for Chloe Sevigny-starring '#Horror'
- John Boehner drops out of 'Tonight Show' appearance
- Netflix raised the price of its most popular subscription
- Pacino or De Niro? Which actor 'wins' 'Heat'?