Take a minute (or two) to think about the movies/TV shows/albums/books/video games/websites that make you stop and think, Golly! It is good to be alive! Quickly now, send us a list of those happy-making things (up to three) and be sureto include your email address (to contact you if your submission ischosen). This week’s deadline is 10 AM on Thursday, August 16.
Posted August 14 2007 — 4:45 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters