Type NO+ a philanthropic effort developed by Zehnder Communications, is dedicated to supporting and documenting the creative voice of New Orleans. In the following videos created exclusively for EW.com, the group shows off the music and spirit of the city. Featured local artists include: Rebirth Brass Band, Soul Rebels, VaVaVoom, Johnny Vidacovich, Jack Fine, and Joe Krown.
Posted August 15 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'A Chorus Line' kicks up the classics at the Hollywood Bowl
- Sarah Jessica Parker: New HBO show isn't 'Sex and the City’
- 'The Larry Sanders Show' reruns returning to HBO this fall
- 'Stranger Things' cast and fans scared with even 'Stranger' prank
- HBO chief spars with critics over rape scenes
- Nick Cannon says he was hit with Mariah Carey diss on 'Wild 'N Out'
- 'True Detective' not dead yet, HBO insists