Type NO+ a philanthropic effort developed by Zehnder Communications, is dedicated to supporting and documenting the creative voice of New Orleans. In the following videos created exclusively for EW.com, the group shows off the music and spirit of the city. Featured local artists include: Rebirth Brass Band, Soul Rebels, VaVaVoom, Johnny Vidacovich, Jack Fine, and Joe Krown.
Posted August 15 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake
- Justin Bieber ordered to report for deposition or face arrest
- 'Criminal Minds' adds Damon Gupton after Thomas Gibson's exit
- Kid Cudi releases two new songs from his next album
- 'The Flash' reveals Jesse Quick's new powers