Type NO+ a philanthropic effort developed by Zehnder Communications, is dedicated to supporting and documenting the creative voice of New Orleans. In the following videos created exclusively for EW.com, the group shows off the music and spirit of the city. Featured local artists include: Rebirth Brass Band, Soul Rebels, VaVaVoom, Johnny Vidacovich, Jack Fine, and Joe Krown.
Posted August 15 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Master of None' renewed for season 2, coming 2017
- 'Roots' remake gets intense first trailer
- How 'Street Fighter V' will be 'the dominant fighting game of this generation'
- Kanye West reveals album cover for 'The Life of Pablo'
- See the first trailer for HBO's Mike Nichols documentary
- Dashboard Confessional: 'Emo' goes mainstream in 'Jeopardy!' answer