If you set a casting machine on ”Random,” you couldn’t come up with a more bizarre quartet than John Travolta, Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence, and William H. Macy as middle-aged dweebs on a cross-country Harley trip in Wild Hogs. Throw in Ray Liotta as a badass and Marisa Tomei as a small-town sweetie, and it’s even more surreal. Funny? Just enough. Choice commentary nugget from director Walt Becker: ”Tim really did not want to get hit in the nuts. He’s had enough of that in his career.” EXTRAS A ”How to Get Your Wife to Let You Buy a Motorcycle” featurette? Haw haw. C+
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence, William H. Macy, Jill Hennessy, Ray Liotta, Marisa Tomei, John Travolta; Director: Walt Becker; Author: Brad Copeland; Release Date Wide: 03/02/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 99; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Touchstone Pictures
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- January Jones didn't find 'Mad Men' scene 'creepy'
- Verizon FiOS to offer personalized TV packages
- Meklit serves up brassy office blues in 'Kemekem' video -- exclusive
- Metallica's Kirk Hammett lost his phone -- and 250 song ideas
- TV Land's 'Younger' renewed for second season
- Watch the original 'The Making of Star Wars' documentary
- Adam Lambert premieres 'Ghost Town' lyric video
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!