If you set a casting machine on ”Random,” you couldn’t come up with a more bizarre quartet than John Travolta, Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence, and William H. Macy as middle-aged dweebs on a cross-country Harley trip in Wild Hogs. Throw in Ray Liotta as a badass and Marisa Tomei as a small-town sweetie, and it’s even more surreal. Funny? Just enough. Choice commentary nugget from director Walt Becker: ”Tim really did not want to get hit in the nuts. He’s had enough of that in his career.” EXTRAS A ”How to Get Your Wife to Let You Buy a Motorcycle” featurette? Haw haw. C+
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence, William H. Macy, Jill Hennessy, Ray Liotta, Marisa Tomei, John Travolta; Director: Walt Becker; Author: Brad Copeland; Release Date Wide: 03/02/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 99; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Touchstone Pictures
Posted August 20 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Barbra Streisand and Jimmy Fallon yell at Siri
- Young Thug name checks Harambe, Kanye West in first project as Jeffery
- Kerry Washington sees the horror in group texts
- Barbra Streisand duets with 'Donald Trump' on 'The Tonight Show'
- What to Watch This Weekend: Find out who did what on 'The Night Of'
- Tim Kaine rocks the harmonica on 'The Late Show'
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears, James Corden sing 'Baby One More Time'