If you set a casting machine on ”Random,” you couldn’t come up with a more bizarre quartet than John Travolta, Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence, and William H. Macy as middle-aged dweebs on a cross-country Harley trip in Wild Hogs. Throw in Ray Liotta as a badass and Marisa Tomei as a small-town sweetie, and it’s even more surreal. Funny? Just enough. Choice commentary nugget from director Walt Becker: ”Tim really did not want to get hit in the nuts. He’s had enough of that in his career.” EXTRAS A ”How to Get Your Wife to Let You Buy a Motorcycle” featurette? Haw haw. C+
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence, William H. Macy, Jill Hennessy, Ray Liotta, Marisa Tomei, John Travolta; Director: Walt Becker; Author: Brad Copeland; Release Date Wide: 03/02/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 99; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Touchstone Pictures
Posted August 20 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade