Big Brother contestant Amber Siyavus will go down in reality TV history for two things: her off-the-cuff anti-Semitic comments, and the unbelievable amount of crying she did on the show. Siyavus (nicknamed Waaamber by fans) wept in 20 of the 25 episodes she appeared in, for a grand total of 15 minutes and 57.44 seconds of on-camera crying time. (Yes, we counted.) As she told host Julie Chen during a live episode in July, ”I’m just a crier, and that’s that.”
Posted September 14 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' season 7 winner talks about being the 'shadiest queen'
- Robin Williams' wife, children continue to sort out issues over late actor's estate
- Icona Pop join One Direction on their U.S. tour
- Caitlyn Jenner's mom: 'She's beautiful'
- St. Vincent OK after fall off speakers
- Eddie Redmayne set for 'Fantastic Beasts'
- Justice Department ramps up its investigation of theater chains
- 18 CBS star portraits from summer/fall shows
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Charlize & Seth, Alessandro & Bradley, Gwen Stefani and More!