Big Brother contestant Amber Siyavus will go down in reality TV history for two things: her off-the-cuff anti-Semitic comments, and the unbelievable amount of crying she did on the show. Siyavus (nicknamed Waaamber by fans) wept in 20 of the 25 episodes she appeared in, for a grand total of 15 minutes and 57.44 seconds of on-camera crying time. (Yes, we counted.) As she told host Julie Chen during a live episode in July, ”I’m just a crier, and that’s that.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- 'Inside Out' clip: Joy has a special job for Sadness on the first day at a new school
- Host Luke Bryan on the ACM Awards' big stage: 'Certain people just really perform when the moment comes'
- 'Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany says fan love is 'like fuel for us'
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Olivia Wilde, Brad Paisley, Brandy Norwood & More!