Big Brother contestant Amber Siyavus will go down in reality TV history for two things: her off-the-cuff anti-Semitic comments, and the unbelievable amount of crying she did on the show. Siyavus (nicknamed Waaamber by fans) wept in 20 of the 25 episodes she appeared in, for a grand total of 15 minutes and 57.44 seconds of on-camera crying time. (Yes, we counted.) As she told host Julie Chen during a live episode in July, ”I’m just a crier, and that’s that.”
Posted September 14 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Person of Interest': EPs say final season will 'blow things up'
- Michael Fassbender in talks to play serial killer in 'Entering Hades'
- Inside Julie Plec's CW family with some of her biggest stars
- Melissa McCarthy: 'Ghostbusters' trailer was ‘very confusing'
- Michelle Obama and Jill Biden woo 'The Voice' coaches
- Christina Aguilera's vocal MasterClass has officially arrived
- Read an exclusive excerpt from 'Truthwitch' sequel, 'Windwitch'
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner