Big Brother contestant Amber Siyavus will go down in reality TV history for two things: her off-the-cuff anti-Semitic comments, and the unbelievable amount of crying she did on the show. Siyavus (nicknamed Waaamber by fans) wept in 20 of the 25 episodes she appeared in, for a grand total of 15 minutes and 57.44 seconds of on-camera crying time. (Yes, we counted.) As she told host Julie Chen during a live episode in July, ”I’m just a crier, and that’s that.”
Posted September 14 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Ryan Reynolds give Conan O’Brien a massage as Deadpool (with panda tears)
- Kevin Bacon campaigns for more male nudity in Hollywood in mock PSA
- See the first trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool'
- 'Playing House' season 2 premiere react: Did you find the BFFs' return 'totes kewl'?
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'