Big Brother contestant Amber Siyavus will go down in reality TV history for two things: her off-the-cuff anti-Semitic comments, and the unbelievable amount of crying she did on the show. Siyavus (nicknamed Waaamber by fans) wept in 20 of the 25 episodes she appeared in, for a grand total of 15 minutes and 57.44 seconds of on-camera crying time. (Yes, we counted.) As she told host Julie Chen during a live episode in July, ”I’m just a crier, and that’s that.”
Posted September 14 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Chicago Med' has two new showrunners
- Fox changes name of its new series 'The Frankenstein Code'
- Chaka Khan set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!