PopWatch is so impatient for Oct. 4’s season 2 debut of the newly-Emmy-crowned 30 Rock that we’ll take whatever scraps we can get, even this supremely silly clip from Jack McBrayer, a.k.a. Kenneth the NBC page.
Posted September 18 2007 — 5:24 PM EDT
- Viola Davis to campaign in Supporting Actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat
- 'Black Mirror' postmortem: Showrunner explains season 3
- Weekend box office: 'Madea' clobbers 'Jack Reacher' with $27.6 million
- 'Logan' image teases Dafne Keen as mutant X-23
- Nobel academy member calls Bob Dylan 'impolite and arrogant'
- Christian Slater on relating to his 'King Cobra' role