A new pack of C-level celebs is in hot pursuit of their own reality shows. Star Jones wants one. (Guess she can moonlight while doing her Court TV show!) So does Bobby Brown. What’s more surprising is who’s not interested: Paris Hilton. The heiress’s contract on The Simple Life expires this month, and she’s not looking for another go-around. There’s still interest in her Life partner, though. One insider says Nicole Richie has been approached about doing a reality show about her pregnancy, but she’s not interested. Yet.
Posted September 19 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories