Is it okay if I root for Marie Osmond (pictured, with dance partner Jonathan Roberts) this season because I find her the least squirm-inducing of all the contestants? Argue for or against Ms. A-Little-Bit-Country below as you steel yourself for tonight’s premiere of Dancing With the Stars, in which Osmond, Jennie Garth, Scary Spice, and three other women will take the floor (the men compete tomorrow night, with the results on Wednesday). Then, come back to this spot after tonight’s show and discuss. And keep an eye out for Annie Barrett’s beloved DWTS TV Watch column, premiering Tuesday morning.
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories