Having tamed one muscled man-child (Vin Diesel in The Pacifier), Disney sets its sights on The Rock. He preens winningly in The Game Plan as Joe Kingman, a star quarterback with the kind of empty, Sharper Image-bachelor-pad life guys are supposed to crave, then deplore on cue when an adorable child (Madison Pettis) arrives. Said kid is Kingman’s daughter (surprise result of some long-forgotten sayonara sex), and, oddly, she’s not such a handful. The lesson seems to be, ”Think you can’t have it all? You can!” Which, as we know, is what parenting is all about. C
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Dwayne ''The Rock'' Johnson, Kyra Sedgwick, Morris Chestnut, Roselyn Sanchez; Director: Andy Fickman; Author: Nichole Millard, Kathryn Price; Release Date Wide: 09/28/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Walt Disney Pictures
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- Louis. C.K. plays Mayor Bill de Blasio's anger translator at Inner Circle dinner
- John Oliver wants you to ignore April Fools' Day
- 'Game of Thrones' actress Maisie Williams going to 'Doctor Who'
- Exclusive: Flo Rida drops breezy, Robin Thicke-featuring "I Don't Like It, I Love It"
- Justin Timberlake pretends to pull a Kanye on Taylor Swift at iHeartRadio Awards
- 'Jurassic World' TV spot: Making new dinos is still a bad idea
- iHeartRadio Music Awards 2015: Our 5 favorite moments
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!