Can we finally just admit that Dane Cook isn’t funny? In a comedy so lame its plot could’ve been swiped from a Bazooka Joe wrapper, Cook plays a dentist with a curse: Each girl he dates winds up marrying the next guy she dates after him. Jessica Alba, who you’d think would know better, plays the klutzy dream girl who makes Cook’s jackass want to be a better man. Good Luck Chuck won’t do Alba’s career any favors. But who knows? By the film’s own harebrained logic, maybe her next costar will be someone who can actually act. F
Genre: Romance, Comedy; Starring: Jessica Alba, Dane Cook; Director: Mark Helfrich; Author: Josh Stolberg; Release Date Wide: 09/21/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 96; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted September 26 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Aretha Franklin blocks Telluride screening of 'Amazing Grace'
- Hear Charlie Puth cover Drake's 'Hotline Bling' with Kehlani
- Check out the thrilling 'Arrow' season 4 trailer
- Mr. Bean's 25th anniversary marked outside Buckingham Palace
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!