Revenge of the Nerds is way cooler in its proud defense of geekosity, no question. But anti-ditz role model Amanda Bynes just happens to be cute, the way she rolls her eyes and twists her lipglossy smile in Sydney White, a perky and chaste Y.A. update on Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. As Sydney, a motherless plumber’s daughter and college freshman rejected by her dream sorority’s evil sisters, Bynes moves into loser campus housing with seven guy dorks and does great things. Like, fix the bathroom sink. And snag the campus prince. B-
Posted September 26 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- New 'Star Wars' toys revealed in 'Rogue One' stop-motion video
- 'Waco' miniseries starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon in the works
- Lauren Conrad has a girl crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke
- Kerry Washington developing female police drama at ABC
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor