Revenge of the Nerds is way cooler in its proud defense of geekosity, no question. But anti-ditz role model Amanda Bynes just happens to be cute, the way she rolls her eyes and twists her lipglossy smile in Sydney White, a perky and chaste Y.A. update on Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. As Sydney, a motherless plumber’s daughter and college freshman rejected by her dream sorority’s evil sisters, Bynes moves into loser campus housing with seven guy dorks and does great things. Like, fix the bathroom sink. And snag the campus prince. B-
Posted September 26 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!