In this memoir, the PR director at a tony Midwestern private school confesses that his job is more like a glorified manservant to wealthy ”Mean Mommies.” He faces the daily humiliation of having to suck up to said mommies while also keeping his homosexuality and humble upbringing a secret. But while Wade Rouse’s descriptions of the arrogant entitled women in Confessions of a Prep School Mommy Handler are funny, his ongoing schoolyard wimpiness is frustrating. C+
Posted October 1 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Keanu Reeves gets terrorized in new 'Knock Knock' trailer
- TLC airs '19 Kids and Counting' marathon after Josh Duggar child molestation allegations
- 'Tomorrowland' production designer on how to build a futuristic city from yesterday's dreams
- Jimmy Fallon and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson give a commencement speech... in 1989
- Chris Pratt as Indiana Jones? 'You don’t want to be the guy who f---s that up'
- Cara Delevingne on acting: 'I wanna f---ing Meryl Streep it'
- EW picks: What to binge-watch over Memorial Day weekend
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!