In this memoir, the PR director at a tony Midwestern private school confesses that his job is more like a glorified manservant to wealthy ”Mean Mommies.” He faces the daily humiliation of having to suck up to said mommies while also keeping his homosexuality and humble upbringing a secret. But while Wade Rouse’s descriptions of the arrogant entitled women in Confessions of a Prep School Mommy Handler are funny, his ongoing schoolyard wimpiness is frustrating. C+
Posted October 1 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade