In this memoir, the PR director at a tony Midwestern private school confesses that his job is more like a glorified manservant to wealthy ”Mean Mommies.” He faces the daily humiliation of having to suck up to said mommies while also keeping his homosexuality and humble upbringing a secret. But while Wade Rouse’s descriptions of the arrogant entitled women in Confessions of a Prep School Mommy Handler are funny, his ongoing schoolyard wimpiness is frustrating. C+
Posted October 1 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt