In this memoir, the PR director at a tony Midwestern private school confesses that his job is more like a glorified manservant to wealthy ”Mean Mommies.” He faces the daily humiliation of having to suck up to said mommies while also keeping his homosexuality and humble upbringing a secret. But while Wade Rouse’s descriptions of the arrogant entitled women in Confessions of a Prep School Mommy Handler are funny, his ongoing schoolyard wimpiness is frustrating. C+
Posted October 1 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Chicago Med' has two new showrunners
- Fox changes name of its new series 'The Frankenstein Code'
- Chaka Khan set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!