Maybe they should call it “Dancing With the Cars.” Two-time Indy 500 champ Helio Castroneves (pictured, with partner Julianne Hough) is also your favorite, so far, to foxtrot away with the top prize on Dancing With the Stars, according to our poll. Do you think he’ll keep lapping the competition, or will he hit a wall? What do you think will happen on tonight’s show? Make your predictions below, and come back to chat afterwards. And don’t forget to make a pit stop at Annie Barrett’s Dancing TV Watch column Tuesday morning.
Posted October 1 2007 — 10:44 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters