Maybe they should call it “Dancing With the Cars.” Two-time Indy 500 champ Helio Castroneves (pictured, with partner Julianne Hough) is also your favorite, so far, to foxtrot away with the top prize on Dancing With the Stars, according to our poll. Do you think he’ll keep lapping the competition, or will he hit a wall? What do you think will happen on tonight’s show? Make your predictions below, and come back to chat afterwards. And don’t forget to make a pit stop at Annie Barrett’s Dancing TV Watch column Tuesday morning.
Posted October 1 2007 — 10:44 PM EDT
- Leonard Nimoy's legacy: A long and prosperous life remembered
- Entertainment Geekly: Leonard Nimoy and the importance of being Spock
- 'Once Upon a Time': Will Emma go evil?
- 'Lost' alum Terry O’Quinn to star in ABC's 'The Adversaries' pilot
- MTV renews 'Are You the One?,' 'The Challenge,' orders two new series
- Kelly Osbourne is leaving E!'s Fashion Police
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming