Maybe they should call it “Dancing With the Cars.” Two-time Indy 500 champ Helio Castroneves (pictured, with partner Julianne Hough) is also your favorite, so far, to foxtrot away with the top prize on Dancing With the Stars, according to our poll. Do you think he’ll keep lapping the competition, or will he hit a wall? What do you think will happen on tonight’s show? Make your predictions below, and come back to chat afterwards. And don’t forget to make a pit stop at Annie Barrett’s Dancing TV Watch column Tuesday morning.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- 'Walking Dead' star Tovah Feldshuh on Rick-Deanna showdown
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- Kit Harington fights terrorism in 'Spooks: The Greater Good' trailer
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!