Maybe they should call it “Dancing With the Cars.” Two-time Indy 500 champ Helio Castroneves (pictured, with partner Julianne Hough) is also your favorite, so far, to foxtrot away with the top prize on Dancing With the Stars, according to our poll. Do you think he’ll keep lapping the competition, or will he hit a wall? What do you think will happen on tonight’s show? Make your predictions below, and come back to chat afterwards. And don’t forget to make a pit stop at Annie Barrett’s Dancing TV Watch column Tuesday morning.
Posted October 1 2007 — 10:44 PM EDT
- 'Scream Queens' season 2 promo pics: The doctors (and nurses) are in
- Marvin Kaplan, 'Alice' and 'Top Cat' actor, dies at 89
- Kanye West's Saint Pablo Tour has a flying stage
- 'American Horror Story' teaser channels 'Children of the Corn'
- Mayim Bialik, Marcie Leeds recreate their 'Beaches' opening scene
- Demi Moore joins R-rated comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Reese Witherspoon is 'thinking about’ another 'Legally Blonde' sequel