You’ve read the EW cover story about the possible thaw in tensions between Peter Jackson and New Line that potentially opens the door to production of a new Tolkien movie. Excited? And what did you think of the whole mess to this point? Would you see a Hobbit movie if Peter Jackson isn’t involved? Is there any other director you think could pull it off? Post your thoughts below.
Posted October 1 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on his acerbic antihero 'Deadpool'
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters